Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

A mistrial is not good for anyone. Do you think it is?

1 Like

If there’s a mistrial, hypothetically, could the defense change their whole case-- not guilty because it was straight up self defense and claim that she attacked him first? I know that’s not plausible since MB can’t remember, but it’s a hypothetical question.

2 Likes

If there is a mistrial, then LK and daddy caused it by watching what they shouldn’t have.

16 Likes

I feel as though there is little point in shutting down comments and/or streaming now. The damage (self inflicted) has already been done. Too late, the horse has already left the barn.

Edit: but man, people will go to crazy lengths to not be held accountable for their actions or to cover up holes that they dug.

7 Likes

A screen shot is in order to record LK’s visits here. I don’t know how to do them.

5 Likes

Could just say she was hacked, or it wasn’t her.

2 Likes

All Marine Corps bases are called camps and are coastal. He would not be active duty in NJ.

But he could have enlisted out of HS and then accrued charges after leaving the USMC.

1 Like

It’s password protected. I don’t think the judge would believe her.

3 Likes

You can’t see what’s threads were looked at, can you?

1 Like

Looks like the video is gone.

It’s there. Just a break.

And then they know all the defences arguments

2 Likes

“Password protected” is really weak though. Could be possible someone knows her password, got her password, or she left some device logged in.

1 Like

[quote=“3PonyFarm, post:3648, topic:770941”]
ay if MB did not try to murder two people.

I think he made up his mind that day that he was guilty.
[/quote

The defense is not claiming he didn’t shoot them….just that he was insane when he did it and/or acting in self defense.
Edit for spelling.

3 Likes

I think that using her visits to COTH would be complicated as it would entail establishing that LK is LaLa.

2 Likes

Maybe JK did it when he stole her phone to search for bullets. Twice.

(^ Sarcasm.)

8 Likes

I believe COTH can. The judge has heard enough unsubstantiated claims of her being “hacked”.

3 Likes

Witnesses are sworn not to talk to anyone about the trial until it is finished. I would think that would include watching testimony of other witnesses or even their own. If they were re-called as a witness and they have watched other testimony, I think it would be a mistrial, as they have heard other’s accounts of the events and it could sway their recollection of them and they could unintentionally or intentionally say certain things to change a juror’s mind.

3 Likes

Lauren has stated multiple times that she is La-LaPopRider.

9 Likes

LMFAO you mean a subpoena to COTH to determine the identity of LaLa?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m now dead from irony!!

17 Likes