Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

It hasn’t come out in the trial, though yet?

Not that I’ve seen.

I’m reminded of the you know it’s going to be a bad Monday when… and one was you wake up with Mike Wallace in your living room. I don’t think anyone is going to look good in this, neither party nor social media posters.

2 Likes

It works! It works!

Tell me Farm Boy, you escaped from the Pit of Despair - can we hope MB will be released from Judge Humperdinks castle?

Fezzik went out to gather 4 horses for him I hear.

8 Likes

the maid with benefits? While chasing the dog?

3 Likes

I stand by my posts.

1 Like

I’m posting too silly.

LK was wearing a shirt and a jacket and you’re saying that front and back and under arms it ALL got washed away evenly by rain?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

So then try not to post THAT silly. Maybe post just a little bit silly.

:smile::smile::wink::smile:

3 Likes

I don’t care about how people are portrayed, or really anything other than the facts and what happens with the trial. After that I wish everyone the best in their futures and hope they all get the support and help they need.

12 Likes

I care about 48hrs though but that’s because it’s my fav show :joy: not because of this case.

3 Likes

Miracle Max might be a better person to ask. Barisone also looks mostly dead, I’m afraid, after his time in the Zoo of Death, and I can only hope he can still remember his purpose for carrying on.

14 Likes

RG’s comments about not being familiar with guns, he may be very good with one type and familiar with a couple more without feeling like he is familiar with guns. It’s kind of like being an “expert” in court. It’s not that the person would be considered an expert in their field by the most knowledgeable in their field, it is so they know more than a layman. Whether or not one could at one point on their life break down and then put an M16A1 together blindfolded and timed in fun contests does not make that person a weapons expert on all weapons. There are a lot of them of many varieties.

1 Like

When you know media and TV you know never to think you know how things are going to be edited in the final cut :wink:

3 Likes

It sounds like he was looking like that before jail too.

2 Likes

Agree 10000000000000%

DD214. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Awww, what an inappropriate, catty remark. Oh well.

6 Likes

I didn’t interpret it that way. It was mentioned in the trial how much MB was struggling in the days leading up to the shooting

12 Likes

I didn’t interpret it that way. It was mentioned in the trial how much MB was struggling in the days leading up to the shooting

That’s how i interpreted it too

3 Likes