Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Oh whatever. You’re looking for an excuse to jump down my throat. I’m not insulting him I’m just commenting based on what was said in court.

He was referred to as “sorrowful” depressed, stressed, agitated.

Down boy

6 Likes

Those forms, DD214 and DD256, are extremely well-known by anyone who has served in the military. When you are discharged/relieved from active duty, etc, you must be out-processed.

During that procedure they literally “harp” on you about how important these two documents are. They emphasize repeatedly to keep them in a safe place, have back-up copies, etc. So I’m sure he would know what they are if asked.

Just to clarify, not to be argumentative. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Ok. Is Miracle Max on COTH? FB? Twitterland?

2 Likes

Mentally, not physically.

Maybe RG’s marine tour is right up there with LK’s Helicopter Med Vac Ride…

30 Likes

8 Likes

Chillin’ with COTH subpoenas.

16 Likes
4 Likes

Agree…and if we dont feel that we truly know, its quite possible that the jury wont either. next week should be interesting.

4 Likes

I hear he used to occasionally visit the horses forum on Reddit, but was cast out for having a sense of humor and not telling enough people that their ponies were pretty.

14 Likes

The amount of confusing testimony is going to be immense. I’ve been following this since the beginning, and I’m confused by the testimony. Do not envy the jury.

4 Likes

Inconceivable!!

7 Likes

I needed that… thank you!

How bout using the dryer?

1 Like

I think we can draw the line there. Dryers are hard.

7 Likes

She stated it somewhere, Bilinkas read the quote.

2 Likes

JH testified to that. It al sounded awful.

1 Like

JH testified to that. It al sounded awful.

I’m thinking they are going to recall JH for the defence?

2 Likes

Unrelated news - Will Smith just resigned from the Academy.

9 Likes

Yep - that’s why I said so far.

I’m thinking a lot of these loose ends will be addressed once Bilinkas has the floor. I won’t be able to watch so I will have a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like