Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

The end result is, there is no way to tell if he shot her, if he DID shoot her, before they jumped on him and beat him up, or during them jumping on him and beating him up. Just no way to say.

12 Likes

The farrier visit seems to be an important piece of the puzzle. It will be interesting if we hear from him and what he can add.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unless the defense team managed to somehow track down the missing footage from the video camera. That would be fantastic!

Sadly, I don’t think that actually happened. But if it did, that would turn the defense lawyer into a super Columbo!

10 Likes

I was discussing this case today with my farrier, and I told him if Barisone’s farrier ended up testifying, I would send him the video.

3 Likes

Did RG actually argue with the farrier? I wouldnt want to be in a fight with one. Between their strength, a hammer, the forge, hoof knife, they are armed!

10 Likes

I think my money would probably be on the farrier, without knowing anything about him. Especially if he had his hammer in his hand.

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be a plan gone horribly wrong.

5 Likes

In my area, if you make one mad, you make all of them mad. Most of ours know each other through their associations and such.

16 Likes

Like braiders! Lol.

4 Likes

There are signs for the business at the head of the drive.

3 Likes

No, it was the prosecutions job to prove that MB committed attempted murder beyond a reasonable doubt. What the prosecution has proven is that no one can physically place the gun in MB’s hands…and that his witnesses that could were not very believable; and other witnesses said they were terrified and threatened. The independent evidence that can put that gun in MB’s hands was either not processed or deleted from the cameras.

20 Likes

Yay. Glad to hear it. Best of luck to them.

5 Likes

And they are very accustomed to reading and dodging quick reactions.

5 Likes

And they have rasps too!

6 Likes

One of the shows talked about unrequited love as a motive. I did not see any testimony about that. I don’t know if they were just coming up with crazy theories for ratings or what.

1 Like

That, too. Plus they are used to controlling 1200 pound animals under all kinds of circumstances.

4 Likes

There can be wierd sexualized tensions even when nobody actively wants to get it on with the other person. There is a whole level of flirtation and attention seeking possible that can go toxic for instance in work situations.

6 Likes

Did I accidentally flag you! My new phone has the smallest keyboard. I may need to borrow Bilinkas’s glasses.

9 Likes

I think I saw that same one. The woman was in the upper right corner wearing pink glasses?

That seemed way off base. At least in the direction she was describing, anyway. The thing that struck me as funny about that was that she made some remark about if you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail to you. But I thought it seemed like she was talking more about herself and the way she always saw the cases that involved men and women.

I mean, obviously, that is true some of the time. But not always.

7 Likes