Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Big, blinged out bright pink ones

7 Likes

Agree, they were each remarkable, and lets not forget the claim that RC was testifying for the Prosecution. :roll_eyes:
I just watched JH testimony last night.
He was with MB SO long. Most of his adult professional life.
I can’t imagine how this event must effect him.

Re JH being an alcoholic… I have very well honed addict radar, sadly.
It only goes off (and off the charts) with the two victims.
Glass houses come to mind.

16 Likes

I don’t know the details of their situation.

I’m just thinking of a hypothetical situation with two people, both with a history of drug use, and one of them has seemingly substantial financial resources, and the other has… a lot less, it might seem like a smart strategy to have the vehicles owned in the name of the latter.

Again, luckily for me, I’ve never had to deal with such a situation. It’s just a possibility that occurred to me.

2 Likes

Like Randy Rainbow’s glasses!

6 Likes

I thought the same thing. First he got kicked out of the apartment where he had lived for 15 years, then he got kicked out of his life there.

I hope things are going well for him now.

11 Likes

They could be “his” vehicles like the house was “his” property. My bet they are in daddy’s name.

8 Likes

O. M. G.

Can you imagine Randy Rainbow’s take on this case?!? I wonder what song he would adapt for it.

6 Likes

Exactly, respect.
Respect for protocol, for rules (like barn operating hours) and for the solemnity of the situation they find themselves in.

If this were a case about g-your loved one, wouldn’t g-you be more serious about being clear and above board about the details of that, so that their alleged assailant would be held accountable?

7 Likes

Does anyone know when today’s procedings will start?

3 Likes

Yes, very much so.

I’m just going by the way the police referred to them as RG’s vehicles, which raised the question about it here on the BB.

3 Likes

I believe the judge said 9:00 AM.

3 Likes

They did recover shell casings and testified about them. There are photos up thread

5 Likes

Can we start a collection and hire him?

Just kidding. Mostly.

3 Likes

It would certainly be interesting to observe the whole apple/tree aspect on the stand.

4 Likes

I would totally chip in for that!

4 Likes

You have no way of knowing what threads are being read. Also us discussing the case is literally a nothing burger when the entire testimony is available online on Youtube. They don’t care about posters on coth no matter how many ppl wish they did :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Like their ignoring the issues shared when they responded to 911 calls, and MBs visit to the PD, they keep reinforcing the idea that they had made up their minds who was the bad guy here.
Which is sad, cause even if it were true that LK was an innocent in all of this nonsense, she ended up shot. Who knows how that came about, we likely never will know the truth. And some of the blame for that lies at the feet of the agencies that didn’t do a thorough investigation.

15 Likes

I’d think both sides have all of her facebook postings saved long ago.

I was not friends with her on facebook but I could see some stuff from her as late as last week. Now, nothing. She’s also locked her Instagram all the way down.

LK is more likely to have deleted her FB after seeing how she was perceived by many who watched the trial online last week. If I had to guess, she did not expect the backlash. She probably expected the non-horse world to come running to support her.

19 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

The phrase “I had a nice life” comes to mind.

3 Likes