Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Thx for the reminder. I was just going to comment.

Wrong number, prank call (pulp fiction)

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say “no basis” but reasonable doubt? Absolutely.

8 Likes

Nope. His fault was being trusting enough to be sucked in by these people. They had no business interfering with his business, his life or his property. They were customers ONLY, not friend or family, yet they devised a plan to destroy a man revered in his field by playing on his childhood mental abuse issues that he apparently made the mistake of sharing. For what?? And yet, somehow YOU still defend their actions as though he owed them anything.

Why do you people continue posting here? Sure, it’s a public forum but clearly you are in the extreme minority in your loyalty to this woman and her family.

27 Likes

Well, that depends on what you charge for tutoring. LOL

@haleybot this should be LK and RG’s direct and cross.

2 Likes

Lol, I keep reading this as “the only thing that could conceivably be of gerbil public interest.”

18 Likes

OMG so did I but I didn’t want to say anything LOL

4 Likes

Wow… just scrolled back through anything I missed and noticed the thumbnails on the videos from the LK and RG directs and crosses. MB looks distraught and LK and RG somehow look like they’re enjoying this in 3/4 thumbnails of the 2 of them. I don’t think I’d be smiling or laughing if I were testifying in this one.

14 Likes

Agree 100%.

3 Likes

Agree 100%.

2 Likes

He credited VK for taking care of all the details so he could ride and train. Suddenly it was all on him.

2 Likes

I have had an owner do that to me also. For some it is more of a lifestyle, and the activities are optional. Kind of like a resort….

1 Like

A friend of mine used to work for somebody who did the same thing. It was definitely more about the lifestyle.

1 Like

But by then interest in MB and the trial will be over.

Of course I will be glad to start a new thread when 48 Hours is announced!

13 Likes

Agree 100%

Agree. His testimony is closer to RG’s. I suspect LK had PTSD/pain med nightmares recreating the scene in her head to match her emotions.

PTSD is not an excuse for behaving badly.

14 Likes

maybe she suffered a TBI in said car wreck as well…

Agree. Add under cross he stated he never saw anyone walking around at night except MB. Never saw woman again.

1 Like

well, they are finishing the bastard…

5 Likes

Agree. Cross showed the call records supported testimony.

1 Like