Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

No no she was being sarcastic. Making joke with me.

7 Likes

Nope. I can’t acknowledge anything. I don’t know who IM is. I don’t know any of the people involved.

She didn’t say she knows him. And she didn’t identify him at all. She said he’s getting subpoenaed for the defense.

3 Likes

well, there is a difference between commenting and commenting.
If you go through Walmart, you wear attire, you are good.

If you show up as a professional in a professional setting, attire is free game to be addressed as it reflects the respect for the setting.

7 Likes

we assume.
but that much hot air being spewed…who knows.

A dox is an identification. You accused her of id’ing IM. She asked, You just said she id’d him. You confirmed. pay attention

9 Likes

IM is an alter. A real person is being subpoenaed. You know this.

I don’t know who she thinks he is. I confirm nothing.

Sorry, missed that.

4 Likes

We do a non weird 3 way hug!

8 Likes

Then if she didn’t identify him, stop accusing her of doing it. Nobody identified IM, and nobody is getting the conversation shut down for doxing. Except you, if you keep insisting that’s his identity.

12 Likes

Oh, hugs

2 Likes

Gosh, my intent wasn’t to out anyone. Should I delete my post? It’s been quoted so that might not help.

Wasn’t your post I don’t think. Was someone else’s

2 Likes

No, you didn’t. You asked a question. Nobody knows who IM is, and nobody has said who it is. Except Hut-ho. We don’t speculate on who posters on the board are and don’t refer to their real identities unless they tell us them selves.

5 Likes

Where did I say that??? WTH? IM said they had been subpoenaed! Hold on and I’ll find the post before I’m accused of doxing!!

3 Likes

What @Knights_Mom said. Just joshing with her. :wink:

1 Like

Logically, the only way that would be proven from the available information is if LK’s dad is the only witness who got a subpoena. But he is not. Correct?

4 Likes

Ugh… so much to catch up on. I’m only now finished with the first cop from today.

1 Like

4 Likes