Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I still try to steer clear of commenting on it, in Walmart or elsewhere.

But as I say.

The hay guy was more formally attired than LK’s attorney was for his court appearance as her star closer “bombshell” ear witness.

13 Likes

1 Like

Omg. Brew a big old pot of coffee. Or five!

2 Likes

seems there’s more catching up to do around here, than just watching the trial. Hut-Ho needs to get with the program!

9 Likes

I am not playing the sidebar drinking game though.

5 Likes

Omg, don’t! It would kill you.

2 Likes

Alcohol poisoning!!

So true! Before I owned a barn, I never could have conceived of how much we would come to depend on our farrier, hay guys, vets and others. We consider them friends and advisors and are so important to us. It takes a village, and they are an integral part of our team.

26 Likes

They both did…they’re both full of :poop:

2 Likes

Honest question…in the future when IM/LK/RG are in meetings with anyone how will other members of the meeting know they aren’t being recorded? Meetings, phone calls, any conversation anyone will be suspect in the future!

9 Likes

Know the enemy…if you find yourself in their presence, better be making your own recording.

10 Likes

Well, its all being recorded now. “I never said that!” Oh, yes you did, honey bunny. Lets have the court clerk read that back for us, shall we?

11 Likes

Did you mean to put those three peoples initials?

1 Like

They can’t, the Court clerk is busy vacuuming!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Hardy har har har!

4 Likes

Yes, because obviously the hay guy is a huge threat. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

I knew it!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t people simply state, several times throughout the conversation, “I do not consent to being recorded?”

Or maybe stick to a dry erase board with “Do Not Photograph or Record” emblazoned on it.

Would either of those be sufficient?

Just in case someone doesn’t have their phone with them at the time, it needs charging or ran out of memory (so couldn’t record them too).

2 Likes

To be fair, she might not have known that it was the hay guy. She might’ve just saw a guy or a vehicle, but couldnt identify who it was. Plus, if you’re a bit paranoid anyway due to whatever was going on at the time/in general, then you might be inclined to call the police. Under normal circumstances one might contact their landlord (especially if they live on the property) and ask if they’re aware of anyone coming by. Or, under normal circumstances, you might not care and just assume it was someone coming to stop by/visit with the landlord or another tennant…but as we know, nothing about this situation was normal.

However, if she new it was the hay guy, and still called the police, then it is a bit odd.

6 Likes

My correction in bold

3 Likes