Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Especially if she still rides in the areas where she might see LK or RG at a show or clinic

11 Likes

Is she who RG threatened?

2 Likes

I just can’t get over the marked difference between LK and everyone else on the stand during sidebars. Her eyebrow movements, smirks, and other little shows of . . . heck, I don’t even know what to call them . . . and everyone else so far has been calm and collected IMO.

11 Likes

I think that’s what we are getting to, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

100% Though an adult now, She’s still a very young person. And this is really heavy stuff.

15 Likes

Securing it would seem like a good thing to do but if it was her gun, shouldn’t she be securing it at her home? I’m still confused at the reasoning there.

3 Likes

Did anyone else notice the prosecution tried to bring up the subject of LK’s smear campaign against Ali and the USDF?

10 Likes

That’s something his attorney in the civil case should consider putting into a settlement agreement, or, in the event he wins, into the final order, that she can’t continue to have his name on any social media associated with her.

8 Likes

I would be VERY concerned for her safety at this point. This is not okay. I know you cannot shoot people b/c they are being raging lunatics on your property, but so many people are afraid of them, afraid to speak up about them. This is how people like this have cut such a wide swath of terror and left so many arrest records, drama, burnt bridges, and victims in their wake and will continue to do so. It’s horrible that people like this get away with what they get away with time and time again.

29 Likes

No! I didn’t catch that.

2 Likes

Some people bring their gun everywhere. RC testified to bringing it because of the back road way to get to the farm from NC, indicating she always brought it with her…

5 Likes

This poor girl.

5 Likes

Schellehorn laughing is not a good look

13 Likes

I hope that now that their behaviour has been broadcast so widely that they would think again about trying to go after anyone who ‘wronged’ them. Sadly I doubt it but do hope this young lady stays out of their sights.

10 Likes

Yes omg. Alison and Dancer are such excellent people and competitors… this must be killing them.

12 Likes

What the hell was that? That poor girl is up there terrified, putting a target on her back, and Schellhorn is yucking it up? God, I hate unprofessional lawyers. They make us all look like heartless jerks. He should be ashamed.

29 Likes

She spoke to the police - observed their reaction. The police were very nonchalant and just turned around and walked away.

Did you ever feel threatened by RG? Objection.

Morning break / Sidebar

7 Likes

Judge is shaking his head and turning colors as he leaves for break

1 Like

Prosecution are hysterical that nothing about Rosie be admitted. Super super sketch.

20 Likes

Ya know, jurors got to be wondering why the prosecution will not let the defense try his case… like what are they hiding and don’t want the jurors to hear. I know I would be. This is hurting the prosecution more than the defense. Balinkas knows exactly what he is doing… gotta love him

25 Likes