Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Ooooh. She is testifying and giving evidence of the illegal recording.

9 Likes

Are we going to have an actual border be able to testify at her ease at finding another barn in the area?

7 Likes

Right, so you have to discuss what the victim was doing, etc., correct?

3 Likes

Well there was no bench near that locker RG and LK say they ONLY recorded. This woman is very convincing and I see some Prosecution witness testimony getting impeached and bleached out right now…

No false eyelashes for her

13 Likes

Now it’s getting juicy. They are doing a good job, in my opinion, with this witness and the questioning, to establish LK’s harassment in the build up to the shooting!

17 Likes

This witness got close. Said there were multiple other boarding options within 15 minutes,

18 Likes

And BAM…recorded conversations in MB’s office!!! :boom: :boom: :boom:

25 Likes

I would think that certain bits of “discovery” done for that case could have been helpful info for the defense in this case. For instance, lay the groundwork for seeds of doubt regarding the lack of proper techniques and procedures on the part of the PD.

6 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

Current boarder on trial “he never wanted to be alone with them”. “he was terrifed of them”. But yet, he drove to the farmhouse to have a chat about resolving issues.

She said her mother was in a romantic relationship with MB. The implication was that because the relationship was current, the girl was lying on the stand. Harken back to LK’s adamant refrain that the threats on the girl by RG was a lie invented after the fact.

3 Likes

? I thought he was still in jail?

Yes, when adulting we frequently have to do things that we do not want to do, or heck, that even scare us.

29 Likes

I missed most of the working student testimony as well. Who is her mother that allegedly had a romantic relationship with MB?

The difference between prosecution and defense witnesses is profound.

10 Likes

He is. I didn’t testify or describe it. The implication from the prosecution was that the relationship was current…and because of that the witness was lying.

2 Likes

This is where the defense drops the :bomb:'s

7 Likes

I like this current witness, and feel that many of us can relate to her. She also comes across as salt-of-the-earth honest and caring.

14 Likes

Why is the prosecution allowed to say that, but the Defense is not allowed to get in facts about how LK and RG tortured everyone?

14 Likes

[quote=“Sdel, post:6288, topic:770941, full:true”]

Ugggh. I feel terribly for the witness. That sounds like a stressful messy situation for her.

3 Likes