Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Ay yi yi.

2 Likes

Yeah, but then all the trouble with why’d ya shoot the guy, why’d you have the gun. If he stupidly thought a shoulder wound was easy to survive, he might have thought it was a good idea, drugs and all, to do it to frame MB. The point is, no one can say that didn’t happen, too many possiblities making a scenario of doubt.

3 Likes

Just an aside, @MHM. This morning I started the live feed on the LawandCrime site, paused it when I went out for about 2 hours and when I came back just woke up the screen and pressed “play” and off it went—I didn’t miss a thing and I could FF through the dreaded sidebars and breaks. This was on a Windows laptop.

Yes, I still have one of those—running Windows 7 of all things—but I only use it to stream stuff like this trial.

1 Like

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I think that applies to pretty much every possible scenario once you establish that there are no reliable witnesses. And not much definitive forensic evidence, courtesy of the local police department.

10 Likes

The fact that she was shot on her left side suggests a right handed shooter, if they were facing each other.

10 Likes

But where are the scars?

No scars but 2 small bullet holes are on her front torso that I can see.

If they went in on her side then they may be doing keyhole surgery.

I had one done so I know EXACTLY where the scars are. And it’s not that dramatic compared to say open heart surgery unless they didn’t do keyhole surgery.

For me they took the left lung, chopped it in half, shoved it back in - the healthy half.

I hate a 4 inch incision with these other things.

3 Likes

I do know a bullet can fragment without causing an additional exit point. Some ammunition is just designed to bounced around inside the body cavity which causes more damage. But you are right, they should have found a fragment on x-ray.

1 Like

I saw a linear scar around her left torso - think in the shape of half a waistband of a pants, only around the left torso, from the mid-side around her back. There were lower scars under her naval, still on the left side ,for drains. That’s in the photo of her showing her torso and shoulder.

10 Likes

By the time this trial is over, we are all going to be ready to take both the bar and the medical boards.

24 Likes

But isn’t MB left handed??

9 Likes

I thought the same thing.

3 Likes

I honestly think LK loves herself too much to shoot her self. I do think they beat the hell out of MB and he shot her in self defense.

I also think the dog has something profound to do with the case because it is continually brought up by defense. Maybe why MB was armed in the first place, they saw he had a gun and thought he was trying to kill them, attacked MB and he shot in self defense.

26 Likes

I brought that up too at some point but in retrospect, a lot of dominantly left handed people still shoot right handed. But I do wonder.

4 Likes

Does anyone still have the pic of LK’s torso that was posted previously?

1 Like

Okay, enough of this, time for My Cousin Vinny. See yous mugs later.

6 Likes

I still say it happened as a result of a physical altercation. Either self defense or accidental discharge.

12 Likes

I can’t get behind the RG shot LK or LK shot herself theories.

I also wonder about the defense constantly bringing up the dog and how aggressively the prosecution shuts that down.

26 Likes

That’s a real possiblity

7 Likes

Until I read this I figured the ear witness eliminated the possibility of LK and RG beating up MB before he shot.

But why would you stop beating someone to answer your phone?

12 Likes