Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

She is NOT on trial. She doesn’t need character witnesses. Why is this such a hard concept?

7 Likes

Well… it’s fortunate that she doesn’t need any character witnesses. Because call me crazy, but they might be hard to come by.

37 Likes

To show a pattern of behavior which, if known, could compound MBs state of mind.

If you heard someone you’re fighting with had a previous history of shooting a gun or something like assault, it would certainly change how you dealt with them.

15 Likes

Thank you! For clarity, the yellow is upper lobes and the pink lower lobes? What is the pale grey representing, expansion?

1 Like

Light bulb moment.

Would it be easier to find things if we start a new thread for each day of the trial? And that way if you kept each day’s events confined to that day’s thread, it would be much easier to find stuff.

Maybe the trial will be over in a day or two, but then again, maybe it won’t. And this thread has gotten pretty darn long.

3 Likes

LK and RG seem to think MB came to the house, gun in hand, to kill them. And he’s not insane…

Why would MB want to kill them? What would be his motivation?
If all this was not about their plotting… What exactly was the problem? Why MB wanted them to leave?

3 Likes

Well that worked out well. Seriously?

1 Like

Or each week, but I’m not sure COTH want that many separate threads…

1 Like

Roughly, yes, Right lung has a 3rd lobe. We aren’t symmetrical afterall!

7 Likes

You’re missing my point.
From the vantage point of CPS.
The gun left in the safe is better than vaHorsemoms theory that he took it to hide it from CPS. That was my point.

2 Likes

Talking about having character witnesses, what a defendant does, not the alleged victim. Not whatever you just said.

2 Likes

And I’m talking about testifying as to state of mind.

5 Likes

Is there any possible way you could explain it in veterinary terms? That would be great. Thanks.

(Just kidding.)

5 Likes

So, you have no idea if she uses that hashtag and you found that hashtag elsewhere in the “true crime community”?

3 Likes

[quote=“MHM, post:6844, topic:770941, full:true”]

Does this help??

10 Likes

Except it wasn’t safe was it? Not when the man that was reportedly having mental issues was given it and now is on trial for using it to commit a crime.
Believe whatever, I don’t buy it was given to him to keep it safe from the children.

3 Likes

That sounds logical enough. But the ex-cop/barefoot trimmer witness this morning advised MB to keep his vehicles locked so that nobody could plant drugs in them, because they could be assumed as MB’s property.

So would the gun in MB’s safe be any different?

As an aside, I was talking about this case with a friend of mine. She was saying that she used to have an old school friend who started using drugs later on. And my friend’s husband told her to never, ever, ever get in a vehicle with that person, because any drugs found in the vehicle could be assumed to be my friend’s. Same idea.

8 Likes

Right, no idea if she uses it and no, I didn’t find the hashtag anywhere. I just made it up on the fly as is done with hashtags.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I wasn’t born yesterday. The hashtag is shown on that site. No need to respond.

7 Likes

She also had the best line. The prosecutor asked something like where she was at the time of the shooting and she said (paraphrase) Well, I wasn’t on the porch"

14 Likes