Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

What happened? It sounds painful and serious. Not my business so if you don’t want to answer, ok. It’s just you’ve mentioned it a couple of times and I wondered. Hope it has healed now and no longer pains you.

I don’t think he cares what he looks like considering he was trying to make it look like Miss Osborne was lying.

3 Likes

That I could understand.

I was thinking more along the lines of my own hypothetical dog biting me at home without any witnesses.

Not that it is very likely to happen unless I’m very careless when I feed a treat. Lol.

Actually, no one knows that because so far, none have testified as to what is causing MB’s loss of memory or if he is possibly in some kind of cognitive deterioration. All we heard was it wasn’t caused by trauma.

She may be on trial to some people in social media but she is the victim in this trial.

1 Like

It’s rather odd you have that opinion considering the prosecution’s version of events is based solely on testimony from individuals who the defense has shown to have lied more than once.

23 Likes

To me, that interaction did not seem super offensive, since it did seem like a fact that could conceivably be an issue if it had not been disclosed. She seemed to respond to it well on the redirect, so I think it was sort of a wasted effort for him anyway.

But I do think he would have looked like a completely heartless ogre if he had said much of anything to AB after she was just about in tears talking about how her friend and coach and mentor seemed suicidal when she spoke to him.

I am certainly not a legal expert, but I would guess that strategically, a prosecutor would not want to make the jury hate him in the middle of the case.

7 Likes

Nor what RG said with his “Boom, boom …boom.” No thirty seconds between the second and third shot.

7 Likes

He also openly laughed when Ms Osbourne was on the stand. Whether it was at her (disgusting) or someone/something else, it was a VERY bad look and was super unprofessional.

14 Likes

That was bad.

Maybe he and the ear witness lawyer could find an acting class for lawyers and carpool to it.

8 Likes

And in all of this we’re left with this tale of fabricated wrongs that become the script for a STUDENT to declare all out war and refuse to leave due to issues that she believed ought not be resolved in a court with cooler heads but rather with some twisted fantasy of playing 3D chess.

A fable concocted of imagined slights coupled with an amazingly overdeveloped sense of entitlement. Entitlement which told her she never had to leave and which enabled her to destroy anyone that stood in her way.

And this time it almost cost her her life.

Let’s hope that all parties heal and find that place where they discover and embrace peace absent of malignancy and injustice.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just watching some of the trial. Michael McGrain is on the stand. Extremely bizarre about LK doing reconnaissance at night, dressed in black, etc. I wonder how many times she did it before she was seen.

Why no shoes?

14 Likes

Quieter for sneaking around, maybe? :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

No footprints?

2 Likes

And if there were, they could be Bigfoot’s.

4 Likes

I could have missed it, but did LK’s comments about a missing gun get entered into evidence anywhere? I thought that was a taunt at RC on RC’s FB page and that none of those comments were entered into the record.

4 Likes

And we’re the only ones who know? As I said above, I could have missed it, but did the defense not bring this up/was it not allowed? Very frustrating if the jury is not going to hear this.

2 Likes

There are many utterances by LK that have been on COTH and other social media that were not admitted during the trial.

4 Likes

And more’s the pity.

I get it the idea behind it but, damn, so so much was left out and it just doesn’t give the jury the full picture of what was going on leading up to the shooting.

6 Likes

How do you know yet?