Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

?? I don’t have anything but the seal!

1 Like

You are waatching yesterday

1 Like

Just a reference, the judge has on a checked shirt today—Wednesday, day 8.

4 Likes

So, nothing has started yet, right?

Right. We saw the judge for a minute and now just the Seal.

1 Like

QUESTION

Is there any confirmation or information on what actually started this whole gong show?

It seems like everyone who has testified said they had no clue what started it.

LK and MB have not stated either.

Anyone?

1 Like

When I asked that same question last week, somebody here on the BB said that he did have supporters in the court room in his line of sight if he turns around.

3 Likes

They are not allowed to say. The judge is keeping a tight rein at trial, and technically, LK is a witness in the case. She’s not the defendant. So the judge has blocked testimony on threats she made to other clients, as well as threats RG made.

But if you watch the trial, the defense keeps on trying to ask questions… then gets cut off by objections from the prosecution. But each time the defense tries to start a line of questioning… you realize that lots of threats were being made…

It’s unclear of what people were afraid about with respect to horses. But one good client spoke on the stand about pulling three horses, and removing her daughter (who was a working student there at the time).

6 Likes

Ooo, good one. Like the way they’re using an item of clothing each day to identify MB.

2 Likes

I was watching yesterday and Law and Crime. They are showing it where todays live testimony should be .

1 Like

I don’t think it ever been stated exactly what started it. MB did apparently start delegating the training of LK to JH more and more, seemingly because she had a tendency to not show up for lessons, and LK was not happy about that. I don’t think it’s been said what caused the bad blood between LK and MHG.

4 Likes

That’s a relief. I thought I was having a technical glitch of some sort.

2 Likes

Wonder what the hold up is this morning? He told the jury to be there at 8:30.

1 Like

What do you think it might be? Its so bizarre how this intense toxic atmosphere was curated…and really no mention of what started it at all.

2 Likes

I wasn’t there but it seems it began with LK and MHG having friction.

Didn’t IM say something about this? That MHG was getting the attention while LK was shuffled over to people who were NOT MB?

6 Likes

Envy over MHG. LK wanting to assume the position of master influencer.
MB tired of her no shows and lack of commitment.

Who knows? It’s Lauren Kanarek for heaven’s sake. There doesn’t need to be a reason!

18 Likes

I really don’t know. Maybe LK assumed that the reason she was getting lessons with JH and not MB was because MHG was “stealing” his attention away from her and therefore blamed MHG? And then MB stood by his decisions and “sided with” MHG prompting LK (and therefore RG) to declare war on him? Purely speculation!

5 Likes

Thats crazy if thats it. Obviously the entire thing is, but still.

1 Like

Well, I didn’t listen yesterday, but it was interesting this morning I heard Campo’s testimony, and there were several “puncture wounds” on MB. And scratches. But I wonder what the puncture wounds were. Bilinkis didn’t seem to ask much about what she saw. Just had her read off from her notes two years ago. Maybe since she didn’t remem ber anything personally, it wasn’t worthwhile asking her anything about the wounds other than what was in her notes.

3 Likes

Likely dog bites

For the puncture wounds, that is

6 Likes