Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Great witness so far.

2 Likes

Too bad there aren’t women on the jury.

8 Likes

At risk of sounding like a fangirl… BOYD OMG BOYD.

10 Likes

Are those … jumps and medals on Boyd’s tie?

6 Likes

yes and horses hahahahahaha amazing

8 Likes

Looks like it, yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s actually surprising the judge is letting in all of these character type witnesses. Usually that’s a big no-no and isn’t allowed until the sentencing phase of a trial. My only thought as to why the judge is allowing this is to show his deterioration and prove the insanity.

2 Likes

Agreed. They seem to be focusing on who he was before vs who he is now.

3 Likes

Now, three Olympians, the jurors eyes might just be popping out of their heads. It’s not every day/week you sit in the same room with 3 Olympic medalists….

Well, not for most of us….

14 Likes

Now Boyd is being even MORE kind. Says they became good friends. Says he just “loves” the guy. MB flew to England in 2012 at no cost to help Boyd.

MB supported Boyd at Rio as well.

Boyd and MB socialized outside of just the coaching relationship as well. Talks about how he and Silva had dinner with MB a few years ago.

Describes MB as “fun to be around.” Describes him as an honorable and truthful person. Emphasizes how truthful he is.

17 Likes

Jesus … asking about barn fires AGAIN?!

4 Likes

I’m in a meeting at work but have youtube on my tv and looked up and gasped! The person I was talking to thought something bad happened and I said…but it’s Boyd Martin! LOL

4 Likes

Oh wow. The defense is proactively bringing up Boyd’s barn fire. This is a super smart tactic.

This is sad to hear about.

6 Likes

The hay steamer caused it? OMG. Im so paranoid about my hay steamer. Now even more so.

6 Likes

trying to prove that the staff in MB’s barn would have done something if they felt the dryer was an issue.

Judge Sidebar.

11 Likes

They won’t let him ask BM if he would have unplugged the hay steamer if he’d known it was faulty.

7 Likes

Jesus … asking about barn fires AGAIN?!

I think just being proactive so that the question doesn’t come from the prosecution

5 Likes

100%

1 Like

I’ve been debating getting a steamer.
I’m structure fire paranoid.
Still want the steamer… mentally devising a separate building to house it.

1 Like

That’s ok. The jury heard it and they probably thought the same thing when LK was discussing it.

1 Like