Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Boyd Martin Direct

(Taking bets on the cross question… unfortunate, Spoilere - defense got ahead of it)

(Also, screen capturing to show my husband some hair goals… Update, husband has seen live, promises to also work on his accent (he’s french, so already has one))

MB is world class, known as a coach throughout. One of the best riders in the country if not the world. BM went to improve his riding and his horse.

Again, confirming there was no horse abuse seen by yet another olympian.

Boyd attracted to MB because of his character, developed a friendship. He loved the guy. Fun to be around and a great teacher.

MB helped him greatly in prep for Olympics. A lot of prep out of the goodness of his heart, at no cost.

BM socialized with him outside of training.

Truthfulness as a person.

Ahead of the game, defense brings up the fire. Smart. Hay steamer malfunctioned.

Would he have fixed the issue himself if he knew ahead of time?

SIDEBAR

MB was never violent to another person, in sports you might elevate your voice or use a curse word, but it was never abusive. He just wanted you to improve.

CROSS
You weren’t there and you know he’s on trial for attempted murder.

8 Likes

Boyd Martin!!! I am a fan girl!

I love ours…horses love it. I unplug it as soon as the hay is steamed and only steam when I’m in the barn or around the property.

I couldn’t have working students or anyone else looking after it, I would be too paranoid hahaha

2 Likes

Any dog that is breathing can and may bite a human.

20 Likes

Boyd says he NEVER witnessed MB mistreat anyone.

Emphasizes he wasn’t an abusive coach.

Cross… took two seconds.

And… there goes Boyd.

4 Likes

I have SO MANY QUESTIONS about this not appropriate for the topic of the thread.

1 Like

Simring
Holy large folder!!

2 Likes

That’s quite a pile of paperwork.

2 Likes

Dr. Steve Simiring Direct

(Pulls out HUGE file, like only a psychiatrist can)

6 Likes

How is not appropriate to point out that a reasonable person would just unplug something?

13 Likes

Im glad it has been confirmed that MB does not in fact, abuse horses.

5 Likes

Holy sh*t that’s a lot of paper. His office is obviously not “green”.

25 Likes

I LAUGHED out loud…thanks for that :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

But maybe, in contrast, his records are actually ACCURATE? Hmmmm.

11 Likes

Simring - impeccably dressed, engaged, a world renowned expert.

6 Likes

Right! Maybe Boyd was about to answer “sure, I would’ve left everything as it was and called the fire inspector to condemn the barn”

21 Likes

MB looks like a wreck. Like he’s trying not to cry as Simring is speaking.

3 Likes

If his notes were electronic would he be allowed to have a tablet or whatever in the courtroom. I thought they were banned

3 Likes

It’s like a eulogy, while you’re living, hearing testimony from his friends, associates, etc

19 Likes

Mr Martin - wow what a glowing review he gave. And, isn’t he a handsome fellow?!

Dr Simring: that’s a hell of a cv. Holy moly. Columbia/NYU in the house!

9 Likes