Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I suspect this in the general vicinity of what actually happened.

8 Likes

Qualified indeed. He does explain things well.

2 Likes

A few days off the steamer won’t hurt in my opinion. I put mine in hay nets and steam so you could stock pile the haynets and bring with you to shows! They won’t be as 99% dust free etc but still will have benefit I think!

1 Like

Soaking is pretty simple if you do the laundry basket method so put a large laundry basket or other slooted plastic container inside a muck bucket fill it then you can just lift the laundry basket type container out to drain it

4 Likes

Simrick first saw MB in September of 2019.

Met with MB 4 times in 2020, all done by zoom because of the pandemic.

2 Likes

I hate when people do this.

I had someone reach INTO MY CAR window to pet my dog once while I was pumping gas! I was like dude! Don’t do that you’re going to get your arm bit off!

“oh, I thought it was friendly”

Like why? because its cute? They are friendly but not when you stick your arm in their face through a window into their own car!

12 Likes

Where did all Boyd Martin posts go?

1 Like

Love that he called it squatting :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow, he spoke to basically EVERYONE involved for their statements.

He contacted Tarshous (sp?) MBs lawyer - spoke to him to get the actual story. (Interestingly he’s allowed to give a quick summary, including the word (‘squatters’)

… which is when Taylor calls a sidebar.

2 Likes

Oooh, he’s testifying and testifying.

4 Likes

Simrick reviewed ALL records related to the case.

And… he spoke with MHG and Stephen Tarshus by phone.

Oh wow… now Simrick is testifying to details of LKs behavior! Calls her and RG squatters!!!

11 Likes

Go Simring! Go!!!

9 Likes

Taylor has to just get his 2 cents in.

5 Likes

I have a similar feeling. But feelings unfortunately aren’t facts, so who knows if the jury is thinking similarly. We also have a lot more… insight from others, and other information that would make us lean this way than what the jury is getting.

It’s absolutely a complete shame that MB doesn’t remember anything and that there’s no video or other evidence.

5 Likes

taylor is really trying to control the narrative.

7 Likes

This psychiatrist has to be one of the most qualified and experienced psychiatrists in the nation. Very impressive. Forensic psychiatrist are usually the best in their field.

15 Likes

Does it damage the nets? My nets are the haychix brand and they’re pricey.

Can the comments about steamers PLEASE go elsewhere. There’s enough to wade through here.

39 Likes

He has his own copy of report and glasses, way to go!
Spoke to MB longtime therapist

6 Likes

Not at all. Not so far anyways!