Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

MB had to distill his thousands of pages down to 91 pages of the HIGHLIGHTS.

12 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

Oh wow. MB showed all of LKs Facebook posts and threats to Simrick. MB was fixated on these posts and threats from LK. They apparently terrified MB to the point he obsessed over them and fixated on them.

MB was profoundly focused on LK’s threats, and social media posts, writing and talking about them profusely, and sharing all this with Simrick.

10 Likes

“I have my own copy”

IE - I am actually prepared for my testimony.

24 Likes

This shows what a bad decision it was for the judge to keep all of that out of the trial.

9 Likes

The doctor is prepared and on fire!

19 Likes

Yeah that level of paranoia certainly may have led him there. This is all just so sad.

Given that multiple people were so worried about him attempting suicide I’m also wondering if anyone thought to call in authorities for that. Or if they just didn’t know how or have time to investigate what to do.

3 Likes

19,000 pages.

WHAT THE HECK.

Do you think that includes CoTH ?

7 Likes

19000 pages of LK SM material

5 Likes

Bilinkas- there were over 19,000 pages of social media posts from LK.

Holy $hit! That’s some serious harassment.

16 Likes

I’m getting the feeling that the only bombshell of this trial is that this world class Expert just couldn’t handle the amount of social media posts made during a 3 month period by one person…

14 Likes

Doc is drinking my favorite drink, unsweetened black tea. I have bottles of that at work and bedside. Love that stuff.

4 Likes

I miss that exact brand so much!

Simrick testifies that MB did have amnesia about the event.

Testifies that MB did get hit on the head.

Testifies that MB is fit to stand trial… can testify to what lead up to the shooting, but not some of the immediate time around the shooting, because MB has consistent amnesia around that time

5 Likes

I wonder if MB SHOULD HAVE gone onto social media and tell the story. As far as everybody’s criticizing of LK on SM, I wonder if that’s exactly the thing MB should have done? Taking the whole situation public might have been the most effective next step for MB.

I don’t think we can effectively rewrite a timeline, but for future consideration. Should a BNT find themselves in such a situation, should going to SM be advised?

If MB did EVERYTHING else to no avail, going to SM seems a less bad option than what wound up happening.

Confirmation that he grabbed the gun. He was afraid he would be killed and wanted to protect himself.

18 Likes

So MB did bring the gun, for self defense according to the psychiatrist

11 Likes

Yes.

So we can put to rest the ideas that LK or RG had RC gun when MB arrived at the farmhouse.

10 Likes

Just FYI, his name is Simring (just in case anyone wanted to look into him further, I thought I’d correct this).

6 Likes

Did anyone else have to subscribe to Law and Crime in order to get in? I’ve been watching it all along and I am guessing after so many days, they want you to subscribe. It’s worth the 1.99 for this month.

1 Like