Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Yup! This is key. Describes it as an “impulsive” choice, because MB was terrified of LK and RG

4 Likes

There is a YouTube video

2 Likes

Go to YouTube

2 Likes

To me, it doesn’t sound like this supports a firm “insanity” defense, just that he was under a lot of stress, was struggling mentally, and lots of the amnesia could be resultant of the head trauma.

5 Likes

No, because one can watch it in its entirety live on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNbUyDFeBbU

2 Likes

Thanks!!! I totally missed that. I’ll keep my posts correct from here on out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes I am wondering if the 20 years of significant mental issues makes it seem LESS likely he shot. Defense does not appear doubtful that MB shot LK.

1 Like

Search Youtube for “Barisone trial day 8” and the livestream should pop up under the Law&Crime network channel.

3 Likes

WHY are we excluding SM files? If they go to MB’s state of mind?

6 Likes

I’m watching it on YouTube.

2 Likes

Now we are getting into the content of LKs social media posts.

Prosecution objects.

The judge gets NASTY.

Bilinkas prevails though…

9 Likes

Do GirlJoey and Haleybot ARE in the trial!!

8 Likes

That’s my method. I use hot water to do it in winter.

2 Likes

I subscribed to the channel on Youtube and so far have not been asked to pay anything.

1 Like

No matter how hard Taylor tries, I would hope the jury would see throught his antics and realize just how much information he is trying to keep out. Social media posts, not important?? Hardly.

12 Likes

MB found those posts from LK about them terrifying.

MB was terrified that LK was going to try and destroy MHG, him, and his farm.

4 Likes

Darn it! But it really did take all this time to actually really get that out. It’s the first time we’ve ever really heard what MB had to say about the whole ordeal. And given someone else’s posts and actions…well, crazy does crazy things.

6 Likes

Was the post that Bilinkas referenced to Haleybot or GirlJoey? I didn’t recognize the name.

1 Like

I imagine those SM posts will be part of any 48 Hours or similar coverage. The Netflix programmes I’ve seen, like Bad Vegan, use the SM posts word-for-word. That’s going to be even worse than what’s come out in this trial - which is REALLY saying something!

13 Likes

Totally irrelevant but I love this doctor.

8 Likes