Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Thank God!
Re not reading each, every post

8 Likes

I’d assume that it would fall under hearsay, since LK is not on the stand to answer questions about what she meant in the posts.

The judge is allowing Simring to speak to how in their entirety the posts led to MB’s fear.

1 Like

But, but, but it’s just social media! Of course I lied.

6 Likes

I wonder if MB ever reported to FB, etc. I mean if he did but FB didn’t feel the posts were a problem…. But also I see no mention that MB reported LK to FB, etc

1 Like

Find me 8 men that will find this man guilty… not going to happen.

5 Likes

LOL, the best comment!

1 Like

While we’re at sidebar… This is a great idea. I’d been soaking it in a big utility sled, and disposal of the water was a mess. I’ll have to try some different methods if I continue with soaking.

When he said Thank God about not reading all the post! I needed that laugh badly!!! Love this guy!

8 Likes

He referenced posts LK made about BOTH of them.

They have both shared about some of it on COTH, and I’ve seen some of Joey’s Facebook comments as well.

LK mentally TORTURED Joey regarding the drowning death of Joey’s small child. LKs posts to, and about Joey might be the single most hateful and vile social media bullying I have ever seen.

For the record… I don’t know Joey from Adam. Just that her child died in a drowning incident. LK used that incident to torture the poor woman.

35 Likes

So…. Can LK be booted off FB considering this? The whole SM thing is complicated this way. Twitter allows the Taliban but boots Donald Trump, etc

3 Likes

The SM posts go back to April 2018! Wow

5 Likes

Silting talks about how LK posted a bunch about guns and robbery. All of her posts could be interpreted as threatening.

Especially by this emotionally fragile man she was targeting.

Now there is a sidebar after prosecution objects…

4 Likes

For, I believe, years

5 Likes

This prosecutor is drowning. I think he’s drowining, do any of you think the prosecutor is drowining? Neither of them want to cut off the doc, whom they love and respect, but they sure do want to curtail what Bilinkis is asking him.More has come out about Lauren in this hour than in the whole trial.

17 Likes

At that point Lauren lost any right to complain that anyone criticized her behavior despite her being the person shot.

7 Likes

Prosecutor needs a lifeboat

4 Likes

If I had $1 for each tim I uttered “these poor people” wrt LKs victims of her SM assault…

13 Likes

DR S SIMRING

4 Likes

It’s kinda a bombshell, you might say

9 Likes

Thank you.

They’ve proven self defense, haven’t they?

4 Likes