Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

No, that was essentially word for word per the forensic psychiatrist, that he believes MB did not know right from wrong.

8 Likes

The prosecution is not cracking him. Or flustering him. I’d have him on my side at any time.

19 Likes

“What mattered about the summary was not the fact of it, but what was important to him.”

“…it’s not really for the truth of anything… but about what most affected him.”

5 Likes

Wow. Simring is doing a great job explaining about how he relied upon MB’s choice of the 100 most significant LK social media posts.

The important thing is the LK posts that MOST affected MB. That MOST terrified him.

11 Likes

Prosecution is trying to imply that the defense planted private messages in evidence?

1 Like

“18000 pages, most of it was public”

5 Likes

….had to be limited to 91 pages….

Just Wow. Remember, MB read off the 2 gun posts to 911 as threatening him….

5 Likes

No because he was aware of 17,000 other ones​:joy::joy::joy::joy: lol

5 Likes

Hahaha. The prosecution just went down in flames trying to discredit them be of LKs posts, because Simring says there were thousands of OTHER posts.

12 Likes

I see what the Prosecution is trying to do… but it’s not working for him and he’s coming off a little petty.

3 Likes

One of Simring’s many great comments.

6 Likes

And, it’s getting more petty. Prosecution is pointing out typos.

6 Likes

Typos…I have a lot of them in my report….

3 Likes

Wonder how those who see this will rethink their own child use of SM

2 Likes

“You’re embarrassing me with typos”.

6 Likes

Still in shock over 19,000 pages of SM posts by LK. I wonder if she knows the grass is still green?

6 Likes

He’s just trying to impeach the doc with minutia

6 Likes

Thanks for proving my point that it’s apparently only considered abuse if the woman is getting 'regular beat downs that put her in the hospital"

A little verbal and mental abuse and some light knocking her around doesn’t count right?

16 Likes

He would have been better off asking No questions

8 Likes

Gould, from CPS, interviewed MHG and GOODWIN??!!
On 8/7/2019 ???