Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Absolutely

1 Like

I remember that part but I thought MB had sent them a report first, can’t be 100% sure with my memory though.

Leaping down into the gutter with your opponent is not a genrally recommended move.

16 Likes

He’s trying to say that the doc forumulated his diagnosis based on faulty information, and that would make his diagnosis faulty.

4 Likes

Because whether it did happen or he thought it did, it effected his mental state

3 Likes

MHG mailed the safe sport packet on the 6th of August

8 Likes

It isn’t an issue whether all that things given to the doc were true or made up, they were the fundamentals of MB’s delusions.

13 Likes

yes I realize that but why would prosecution bring this up.

Thank you

1 Like

So LK reported first.

7 Likes

The way MBs delusional disorder developed over time is very typical, according to Simring. These things don’t develop suddenly, all at once.

5 Likes

MHG mailed on the 6th but stated she and MB had spoken to SS contacts before that through email and phone. So not sure who was first

5 Likes

He’s doing a fantastic job at telling the story in lay terms. The jury will be well able to create a clear picture in their mind for this testimony.

7 Likes

Fair point.

2 Likes

Urgent Care had to report it when I went to get it cleaned up - he put a pretty good hole in the fleshy part of my thumb.

3 Likes

So, maybe RC gave MB the gun to put in the safe in an attempt to soothe some of his delusions?

2 Likes

Agreed. The prosecution is just not doing an effective job with cross. At all.

Prosecution is making a mistake letting Simring talk so much. Simring is waaaaayyyy smarter than the prosecutor.

18 Likes

The great distinction - Anyone can be ‘concerned’ - but it’s the preoccupation that leads to the delusion.

Oh. I feel for the Prosecution. I don’t think this is going the way he felt it would be going.

Un.flap.a.ble. - Overwhelming evidence.

This is a weird angle… hypothetical is sounding weird.

11 Likes

I wonder if MB just assumed that LK’s report to safe sport related to sexual abuse since most/all of the publicized cases against male trainers have been sexual in nature.

Edit: since she had posted on social media about making the complaint.

10 Likes

Yep, whether it’s a human or another animal bitten, in my state doctors & vets both have to report the bite to animal control. Yes, this includes cat & ferret bites :pensive:

2 Likes