Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

She went to a hotel with Rob. To my knowledge she never stayed at the farm again. The first thread has been so butchered with deleted posts, it’s hard to find anything, but she made a post about going to the farm and it was too upsetting with “blood still on the grass” and she had to leave. I remember that quote because this was 3 weeks later with many storms during that time and there couldn’t have still been blood! She posted a photo of RG from the hotel and a few days later a photo of herself in a convenience store after leaving her money at home.

In the civil documents it mentions she is “banned from the family home” with no explanation.

13 Likes

Just for you. It’s actually very very good.

7 Likes

I think he is “protecting” the fact that LK and RG are not on trial and that is also why the defense had to scrap some witnesses. It was just going to turn into a bash LK and RG session.

The psychiatrist got a lot of info into the record—the most so far.

17 Likes

I think I have the record for being “railed on”!

17 Likes

You put us all to shame.

10 Likes

This.speaks.volumes.

Their daughter was shot, nearly died, had thoracic surgery involving being cut wide open, but upon release from the hospital 19 days later…

She stays in a local hotel. With her crack smoking boyfriend.

This can only be because:

1. They are terrified of having her back under their roof

Or

1. She didn’t want to go stay with them during one of the most broken and vulnerable periods of her life, when she was essentially homeless.

Man oh man. Just saying.

Admittedly, I’ve had 3 different extended hospital stays after near death medical stuff, sometimes involving surgery…, and to go stay in a hotel upon release from the hospital? That would have been awful. Just… awful.

28 Likes

It is both profoundly sad and very telling.

9 Likes

Thank you, kind friend.

I must admit that my mind has been boggled by the thousands of pages of social media material in this case, as aside from this forum the only thing I can imagine using social media for is sharing sea shanties.

17 Likes

LK, RG, JK are absolute vile human beings. Any dressage future LK may have fantasized about is long over.

20 Likes

If you like cats here’s a great one. A lighthearted shanty

17 Likes

(now back to my lecture on movement of water through soil…)

That sounds like quite a drain. I’m sure it has its perks though!!:joy:

20 Likes

Oh Geez … it may be time to rewatch that crazy show!

2 Likes

Buttercup will love this one.

3 Likes

This is from 8/27/19 in a hotel room

2 Likes

She also has sisters in the area. One of whom was seen crying in the courtroom during her testimony. I guess she didn’t want to stay with her/wasn’t invited to stay with her? Strange. And sad.

8 Likes

No wonder, after the testimony we heard about the concerns over the safety of her kids.

2 Likes

As a parent, I can understand why parents of a child who has repeated problems with substance abuse, legal troubles and other behavioural issues would need to stand firm on banning her from the family home if nothing has changed after years of the same issues. They certainly support / enable her in other ways so it’s not like they have cut her off.

7 Likes

Right. That was the picture which disproved her story that RG had an arm injury so severe it required surgery.

14 Likes

Let’s not forget that it’s a matter of public record that the family home was burglarized by someone who was able to get in and out with no real effort and only took the mother’s jewelry, leaving more valuable items alone and the rest of the house relatively undisturbed.

33 Likes

And it’s not like the Rorschach is the only test that was used.

I’m just finishing up Hasson’s cross from this afternoon. He’s not letting Shellhorn get away with cherry picking just the critics of the tests that were used. I’m not a pysch person at all, but I have to imagine that there are lots conflicting evaluations of every test out.

I’d be curious how Hasson’s cross played out with the jury or if they were starting to glaze over from all of the back and forth.

8 Likes