Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Probably camped out at the ICU waiting room

I was definitely starting to glaze over as I watched it. But hopefully the jurors did not.

Any idea why? To protect her from herself?

2 Likes

Did that guy just file for divorce? Or did they actually finalize the divorce?

Well… she got a ton of attention from the whole thing. When you consider the nature of the beast, so to speak…

7 Likes

As I think I said in a previous post, I would not want to run into them in the grocery store in Loxahatchee. I would probably be inclined to go to a different Publix just to be on the safe side.

5 Likes

What about a show ground?

2 Likes

But those folks will also know the damage SM can do when someone sets out to “ruin” you.

1 Like

Good luck with that.

MHG, on the other hand, seems to have quite a long list of sponsors from the looks of the Facebook post I saw the other day.

7 Likes

Is it actually permanent? I thought when that was the case, the person was listed as banned.

2 Likes

Maybe Suboxone will sponsor her…

22 Likes

I actually asked CoTH how long the suspension was and the response I got was “permanent”. I also asked them why and they did not give a reason.

16 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

1 Like

How do we know that?

3 Likes

After this, I’d ban her too, from my forum. Who needs to expose anyone to that behavior and wickedness?

14 Likes

I always thought the same.

2 Likes

Well, I guess nobody has to worry about it as long as she is ineligible due to the safe sport requirement, anyway.

7 Likes

or she scratches anyhow…
the thing about dreams: If you want to make them come true you have to put the work in.

9 Likes

Because she hasn’t posted

4 Likes

Any one who sets up a Pinterest page titled “My Almost Murder” Is starved for attention of any kind… Her P accounts seems to be deleted or hidden now. Several people on the forum saw the strange collage she’d built about the shooting.

Edit: correct Insta-Gram to Pinterest

16 Likes