Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Paradigm is involved with an evangelical church. “Friends don’t let friends go to Hell.” It’s possible that they may be committed to “saving” her.

2 Likes

Once again I say:

Good luck with that.

19 Likes

Oh, wow. Letting her already drive someone else away, though. That’s some selective ‘love’ right there. Somehow allowing her to come in and terrorise someone already and push him out is not what I imagine Jesus would do. :roll_eyes:

Well, maybe Paradigm and LK/RG deserve each other. May all the good folks currently there protect themselves and get out of the way!

13 Likes

Caught up on posts. Thought I stumbled into DH.

Is a delusional disorder a real thing and will it work for insanity?

If anyone remembers when I got LKs threatening messages to sue me? And I said on this board that a resident of one state isn’t compelled to attend court in another state unless application is formally made by the “court” state to the “resident” state to compel attendance and that that would not be done for a libel case? But that it could be done for a criminal trial?

In a never ending parade of IRONY this Palm Beach case is exactly that. It’s NJ appealing to Florida for help compelling court attendance by LK and I bet RG at the Barisone trial.

48 Hours must be jumping up and down with glee.

35 Likes

They will lose their church.

8 Likes

I’m curious about the question someone asked in a previous post. Could the prosecution have even carried on with the case without those two witnesses? It’s certainly not as if they had a lot of physical evidence, as we have noted.

I mean, maybe if they had known how it was going to turn out, they would not have tried so hard to make sure they were there to testify. But would they have had to drop the case without them?

7 Likes

In theory yes the case could have carried on unless they felt the testimony of the victim was necessary for the case.

9 Likes

Please don’t be hard on Paradigm. They are actually very nice people and are probably trying to figure out how to get out of this unscathed.

16 Likes

I thought it was somehow 48 hours suspension (oh irony…)?

3 Likes

Agree but it also helps if they collect physical evidence :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Do them a favor and warn them. She’s never stayed anywhere without causing chaos and bad-mouthing.

17 Likes

They have to come on strong and fast with attorneys to evict the horses as per Florida law. Have law enforcement serve papers. See what options FL permits. No idea how the vacatur of property (horses) goes and if they don’t live there they are not tenants.

Without tenancy rights removing property should be less complicated. Check with attorney as to what is required for an Order of Protection. It’s possible the Court wants them to behave illegally first.

If children are present and anyone is using drugs on property that may do.

13 Likes

Didn’t LK say she had an apt at the barn for the times she needed to rest? Therefore possibly giving her tenants rights, yikes

10 Likes

This is the place she has an apt at?

1 Like

quite a few minions haven’t reared their heads here, again, either, have they.

16 Likes

Jinx

2 Likes

Yes, there is one for him, too.

4 Likes

No. JK bought her a $600K house down the road.

These people are depraved, absolutely depraved!

6 Likes