Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I guess if they were compelled, that might explain the attitudes on the stand…

4 Likes

I agree! It appears MB has almost always surrounded himself with professional, polished, driven people…until the Kanarek squad squatted.

16 Likes

Well, at least LK and RG got SOME criminal charges out of this whole mess, even if it only was a misdemeanor. Go Palm Beach!

17 Likes

I seriously hope she has restraining orders in place against them both. I would, if I were her.

20 Likes

Me too. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

I doubt such things usually come with a misdemeanor designation through the local court system…

6 Likes

I’m not so sure NJ will be paying for them to travel.

4 Likes

Ya think? And then they didn’t show up to the hearing, and eneded up with contempt charges, and went to NJ anyway, when they could have sailed up 95 on a paid-for vaycay. Crazy kids!

4 Likes

This scenario is possible:

They were NJ residents at the time of the incident. They knew there would be a trial. So if they moved out of state on their own volition there is nothing to compel NJ to compensate them for travel back to NJ for court.

Unlike a witness to a crime who has always resided out of state for instance.

7 Likes

I just think its really special that she moved to florida and boarded her horses and her daddy bought her a house, all in the same town/area MB owns a farm and MHG moved to after she drove her from her home in NJ.

18 Likes

I never understood paying for an apartment less than 10 mins from your house. Now I’m wondering, do you think the primary purpose of this rental is to give them rights above those of just boarding (i.e., making it harder to remove them)?

32 Likes

So anyone want to guess why LK and RG both wanted to avoid testifying at this trial?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

I slogged through some of the old, locked threads. One of the things that never failed to draw a response from LaLa was when anyone mentioned that she was avoiding process servers. She really didn’t like that. Now, I know avoiding service is not exactly the same as racking up a contempt charge while trying to avoid a subpoena to testify as the star witness where bombshells were going to be dropped, but it’s close.

27 Likes

LOL! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s why I called it Plan B.

I’ll reserve what else I think.

7 Likes

Exposure

4 Likes

I’m not sure, but didn’t they have this apartment before they bought - I mean JK bought them - the house in Loxahatchee? Or was she living in NC prior to that. Actually I remember her talking about living in NC when she bought the house, someone asked her when she was going to move to florida and “yay, now you’ll be moving down here to live near me!” kind of things from her fan girls. So she moved to FLA and put her horses at Paradigm, and got an aparemtent on the property? Aiee!

I wonder if they are even living in the “new” house. When she first bought the house she talked about doing a renovation on it, as it was a real dump, well, mess I should say, and bragged about how she had many projects for RG up her sleeve with the new house. Maybe they got the apartment at the Paradigm farm because they would be doing renovations on the new house. SHe needs to think these things through - RG doesn’t renovate with any urgency. Just enough renovations to pay his share of the mortgage each month.

5 Likes

I don’t know what the time line is. I just know I’d be vomiting right now if I had her as a boarder AND and tenant. Like panic calls to my lawyer, not able to sleep, afraid my current clients were planning their exits, sick.

25 Likes

Well… lawyers are good at spotting liars.

It’s one thing to pay lawyers to represent you in private petty quarrels. It’s another to go toe to toe with criminal attorneys. Under oath.

7 Likes

We dont need to believe everything she says. Maybe there’s a nook for her to nap when either injury or chemicals take their toll. I’d bet her new barn did not know about the subluxone.

5 Likes