Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

All banned users’ accounts say suspended.

1 Like

I would assume she can read whatever someone not logged on can read.

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

No doubt that she is taking names. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

7 Likes

Which is completely normal in a landlord/tenant dispute. Yes, the eviction stopwatches don’t start until they are filed but sending the tenants the notice before filing is completely normal and goes 100% against LK’s repeated assertions that they were never asked to leave.

21 Likes

Thanks for the explaination, Mod1

11 Likes

Yup.

I would imagine, after the trial is over, that she will go to weird lengths to find a way back onto the forums with a new alter.

Beware! Take note of potential sock puppets that just smell wrong… and exhibit obvious cluster B traits.

14 Likes

Maybe they were very quiet because they were worried about being recorded in the barn aisle. Do they have lockers there?

What a nightmare for everybody involved, past and present.

11 Likes

we can’t know. if they were commoners LK would just be another addled homeless heroin addict. He appears by his actions to be deeply enmeshed in supporting her, enabeling her, funding her. I have a family member who had to file restraining orders and such against her own adult daughter. We’ll call her Bonnie. Bonnie had assaulted her, stolen from her, been put into countless rehabs and sober living homes, etc- and finally in her last 5150 or what have you, a doctor in Vegas told the mom- walk away and save your own life, as it were. She is what she is and she is not your problem. Prostitution, stripping, drugs, and last I saw, peddling wares on the beach somewhere. She looks awful. It IS awful.
Bonnie is homeless on the west coast so far as I know. Her mom is now retired in the southeast and does what she can to put it behind her. Her father is deceased- she’s on her own.

That is NOT easy- walking away from a broken child. You don’t have to like the fact that LK is JK’s ‘child’ but she is. An adult child… but that bond is hard to snap.

19 Likes

Interesting that COTH waited until they heard sworn testimony from her about her previous use of SM to remove her from the platforms. Very tidy and smart.

25 Likes

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

10 Likes

By the way, Syrynx was a favorite flute piece of mine I played when I was younger.

5 Likes

ignore editing issue lol

ignore posted in error

I can imgaine why.

Same! Except people keep adding more posts. Lol.

3 Likes

The term “spawn” comes to mind. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Haven’t figure out how to remove the person in the reply when I hit that accidentally

So what address did MHG provide? Surely she provided one as well. And no one at the DA’s office noticed they provided the same one?

I get that Lauren has no bottom but I feel like everyone is reading into this too much.

I believe a mix up is more likely. I am ok if others believe otherwise. This isn’t a hill I’m dying on. I’m just offering my point of view.

Edited a typo

4 Likes

I disagree. After all, they used the same address for RG to compel him to show up for the trial.

8 Likes