Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Back to this. I haven’t cross referenced… but I seem to recollect the court date for LK and RG in PB County was on 3/22? Or maybe 3/25?

Hmmm. My guess is they were NOT cooperating with the prosecution for the month in between those dates, while he was attempting to prepare for this trial. Because those two didn’t want to show up to testify.

I bet there are some interesting conversations in his office during that month, involving lots of expletives. :smirk:

5 Likes

Well, according to her sworn testimony on the stand, she already thought that dressage judges were influenced by who you know, so…

5 Likes

The whole address mix-up is just another event to add to the pile of if-it-could-go-wrong-it-did fiasco of this entire situation from July 2019 until today.

8 Likes

I agree, they probably were not cooperating. I do think, though, that on his own, RG might have wanted to testify and show everyone how he saved the day and LK’s life. However, he’s not operating in his own. Doing that would have left him homeless and broke.

3 Likes

Really? That’s neat! I shall look that up.

Mine is a reference to a very very old sci fi book (1968) called Nova. The Syrynx was a sort of instrument the main character played. Love the book and love how the word looks.

I’d like to use it as a horse’s name maybe in the future if I get another.

2 Likes

Tracking back to consequences for the horrible behavior exhibited by LK and RG- perhaps if someone complains they can be banned from the social media they have used to bully and intimidate. That seems realistic. Presumably one would have to be a target and have evidence (posts/screen shots).

If I understand correctly, one can report others on fb by clicking a button on a post. I’m not sure that would rise to a level of a ban. Maybe that would require legal action. Does anyone know?

You mean like the sock puppets that have appeared in the last week or so? Like the “I’m just a true crime aficionado. #FreeMichaelBarisone”?
I think suing COTH would be more her style.

3 Likes

Ooh, so neat! I forget the composer of Syrynx. Very plaintive, beautiful piece, sure to find it on Youtube with someone playing it. Its a great name for a horse - now why didn’t I think of that!

1 Like

I think it all fell apart for the Kanarek clan when Michael refused the plea. Thankfully he and his team took the gamble in order to show who these people really are and attempt to explain what happened at Hawthorn Hill.

They seemed to super react when he refused the plea, at least on this forum.

26 Likes

The testimony from the victims makes a lot more sense now knowing they didn’t want to testify.

7 Likes

Teeny, tiny tangent.

Did anyone else notice that when she was “crying” on the stand last week, her mascara did not budge?

That must be an extremely solid brand of mascara. Maybe they would like to sponsor her.

6 Likes

Syrynx by Claude Debussy

7 Likes

It is impossible to get people banned on Facebook…unfortunately.

2 Likes

But just with that user name - correct? She could pop up at any time with another user name from another URL.

6 Likes

Most waterproof mascara won’t smudge when wet/crying. It’s hard to get off with anything other than baby oil.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s Wet N Wild brand?

2 Likes

I saw her dabbing her face and making puppy eyes. Were there actual tears, or was it a show for the jury?

1 Like

Im sure her IP addresses are blocked. That’s usually what they do here.

4 Likes

“Syrinx” is the part of the respiratory tract that birds use to produce song.

15 Likes

Fake tears = no runny nose

Unless you snort wasabi. That works.

4 Likes