Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

But wait, is MB charged with attempted sexual murder?

3 Likes

I’m so qualified I’ve done 400, 500 so many I just don’t know… blah blah blah :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think someone testified that she arrived on the 2nd.

1 Like

Dr H asked and was allowed to join the gallery.

2 Likes

Your mac n’ cheese will be done by the time this guy is finished.

6 Likes

“Member of the Rorschach Society”
Okay, we get it. You pay a lot of dues.
Objection, relevance.

1 Like

Well, this dude is gonna make a couple hundred before he gets asked the first question!

21 Likes

So if this was the defenses psychologists resume y’all wouldn’t be happy? lol

3 Likes

That is a good point that I picked up on as well. He seems to have gone on and on about a lot of sexual assault research or committees he had been a part of.

There is one observation I would like to make. The the Psychiatrist and the Psychologist for the Defense stated that it was a delusion of MB’s part that LK wanted to ruin and then kill him. Maybe she did not plan on killing him but it seems pretty clear that she did want to ruin him and take things from him. I don’t think that was a delusion.

14 Likes

I think we would still think it’s excessive.

11 Likes

I ordered Simrings book the other day, from Thriftbooks.
Is this guy yawning while regailing us with his list of books?

God. He comes off like an arrogant ass.

12 Likes

We just crossed the 7 minute marker listening to this dude. That’s how long MB was beaten.

17 Likes

He is being allowed and encouraged to prattle on and on, not necessary. Again, trying to show he’s better than the other experts. But these questions are going way beyond qualification.

5 Likes

Both Hasson and Simring spent time interviewing MB, interviewing others, looking at communications and other information, listening to MBs longtime therapist (I think Simring spoke with her) and considered all of that, in ADDITION to the psychological testing they did.

This guy just snuck in a total straw man, and heavily implied that they diagnosed totally on the basis of psychological testing.

I find the use of an obvious straw man quite irritating.

9 Likes

Bilinkis asks “are we still covering his credentials?”
“I think so?” Taylor

18 Likes

Comments about his appearance are uncalled for. Can’t believe that’s allowed in court.

11 Likes

Just for Men is not as obnoxious if you hit the mute.

1 Like

I think he is trying to subtly set up that whole malingering/feigning with that comment.

5 Likes