Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

:joy:

I took the dog for a walk… And yes, he’s still going…
His testimony about disagreeing with the diagnosis, over thirty times (he counted!) Is not the best tactic… He’s proving that docs disagree. We have two who agree. If he disagrees… Meh

9 Likes

Remember that this guy is trying to help get the defendant convicted. I think how he’s received by the jury is going to be the deciding factor here. He’s doing a really good job as obnoxious as his presentation may be.

5 Likes

Hasson clearly stated he had to use judgment in connection with tests. that was quite clear yesterday

4 Likes

Goodness this guy is good. Casting doubt left and right.

“he had an excellent memory, remembered day to day, hour to hour.”

6 Likes

I had the same thought.

I don’t think it was the basic concept that was a delusion, just the degree of it. Particularly the part about tracking down and killing MHG’s children, which I certainly hope was not actually a part of their plan.

But at the same time, I think it’s quite possible they were throwing more gasoline on the fire by saying things or making posts specifically aimed at increasing his mental anguish.

Quite possibly tied into what they were hearing on their illegal recording devices.

And again, this all sounds like the plot of some horrible movie that would seem completely ridiculous if you stumbled across it on TV. Except it actually happened.

Like Alexis Carrington on Dynasty back in the day. (The original series. I’ve never seen the new version.)

9 Likes

How long ago did this guy test him?

2 Likes

Yes, and now it appears he has been given the prosecution’s questions because he began reading when answering!

Thus dude is making an infomercial!

8 Likes

Ok,I don’t care what side he is on, but don’t you think this guy is a hoot at a party??

6 Likes

100%

It’s awful.

4 Likes

He said Jan 2021 I think?

1 Like

I was thinking you can tell he has taught classes…he talks like a professor

3 Likes

I believe he said about a year ago.

1 Like

God. More about the stupid freaking ink blot test.

I am so over it.

8 Likes

Wow so he spend significantly more time with MB 13 vs 8 hours I think

2 Likes

Agree, at a dinner party, I’d want to be far away from this guy who talks about himself, and at the end of the table with Simring and Huson.

The remark about MBs appearance, I wonder what Dr H thought of that? I think that was uncalled for, and seemed contrived.

6 Likes

So, he didn’t actually meet with him until nearly two years after the event. Didn’t one of the others say that meeting shortly after the event was best which one would think would be common sense…

14 Likes

Simring spent over 37 hours with MB in person, on the phone and via zoom.

11 Likes

Of course he has been given the prosecutor’s questions. Experts always are, and they go over and practice them prior to testimony. The attorney for whom one is working always knows what the answer is going to be. I’ve used all these tests and many of them are discredited and their use is questionable. But everybody gives tons of tests to make it look more “scientific”.

14 Likes

In 2021. 18 months AFTER the shooting.

Dr. Simring saw MB within a month of the shooting. And multiple times during 2020.

23 Likes

I thought he just said four two hour sessions but maybe I was mistaken

1 Like