Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Excuse me? Both Defense experts looked at the SM, they got slapped for talking about it!

20 Likes

This guy seems like he is just trying to obfuscate things. He seems disingenuous to me.

4 Likes

The defence experts looked at some but specifically said it was limited, didn’t review all discovery and police reports. They instead read summaries etc.

1 Like

Schellhorn looks like the cat who swallowed the canary today.

1 Like

So, going back to the SS and the thing the defense witness got slapped for…here are parts of the last edit LK made on one of the previously closed threads…

8 Likes

I think he’s trying to help Pros save their witness and his testimony.

1 Like

That was what I thought also. I believe they repeated so a few times. Now I see why the prosecution made an issue of that.

1 Like

So Grecian Formula read ALL the SM?
I’m sorry, I fell asleep.

3 Likes

Maybe not all, but all that was included with discovery.

While billing about $500/hr?

8 Likes

I understand that the point of a trial is to convince the jury, but the subject matter of psychology/psychiatry is so vast and confusing, that to assume a jury can make an educated decision based on (potentially) limited personal knowledge of the subject seems to me to be a BIG ask.

I don’t know how I’d make heads or tails of this. I would not want to be held responsible to make a determination of someone’s mental state based on 3 quick testimonies of doctors; who are clearly disagree, and are being paid to do so.

6 Likes

Thank goodness we will not be subjected to these rambling, egocentric, ridiculous posts any longer.

7 Likes

Without getting into the weeds? We’re halfway to the earth’s core at this point.

23 Likes

Would the fact that more time lapsed between the incident and Simring/Hasson’s assessments and Handlebar’s assessments affect the test results?

If delusions can wax and wane, wouldn’t time between incident and testing be a potentially significant factor?

5 Likes

I believe Hasson’s assessment as after Handlebar’s because he used the tests Handlebar ran and rescored them. According to Handlebars testimony

Oh interesting.
This guy is saying that it’s not delusions b/c it’s true.

4 Likes

Yes. Remember they are trying to assess the defendant’s state of mind at the time of the shooting.

2 Likes

I had a closed head injury from a car accident and have two plates in my head now. I have no recollection from about 20 minutes before the accident until two days after. Then I have sketchy memory from two days after - a few minutes here and there - until about four days after.

4 Likes

This guy is talking about Huson’s report, but gesturing and imitating him, as if he watched his testimony?
(When he says he doesn’t mean to be disrespectful)
(YouTube -1:53)

Not a good look.

4 Likes

Are we to believe that MB could not have been psychotic in August 2019, simply because he was not psychotic when Schlesinger met him?

18 Likes