Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

agree

If "my reality tells me it is snowing outside my home, but normal reality proves it is sunny and 90 degrees, does not negate what MY reality is. This man’s loud talking and excitement is annoying to no end.

6 Likes

I think this witness should stop shrieking…

8 Likes

Many vulnerable people and abuse victims do purposely appear disheveled, to deter attacks.

3 Likes

I want to put something in perspective about what the 2nd defense psych said about MB’s “scores”. He described similar scores that my daughter had on her psych testing. My daughter was a extreme preemie, she spent two weeks on a vent and several months on oxygen, and possibly had a brain bruise at birth. MB was essentially choked (lack of oxygen) out and beaten about the head. It is not lost on me, that there is a considerable similarity in his scores and hers….

15 Likes

Exactly Grecian Formula met him well after the event, when incarcerated… Well removed from the actual stressors that lead to the event.

5 Likes

Hopefully Balinkas will point that out…

2 Likes

Rebuttal witnesses do get to see the testimony they will be rebutting.

4 Likes

From what I read online, childhood trauma has a lot to do with it.

3 Likes

Michael, on day one looked much better than he did after being exposed to LK, RG testimony, etc. Basically assaulted again, reliving the characters that lead to his psychosis or Mental Break.

5 Likes

dude should be wearing a mask with all the hacking

6 Likes

Yes, I get that. But his acting out mimicking Huson… Was noteworthy to me.

5 Likes

This guy just laughed as he said no doubt Michael is depressed…

6 Likes

This witness needs to stop laughing/giggling during his answers. Maybe a nervous tic but it’s coming across as “DUH”

6 Likes

So many of these tests have zero validity. TAT, Projective Figure Drawings, House-Tree-Person, Rorschach…

6 Likes

Right!!! What the heck dude…

I love Balinkas. Calm as a cucumber.

7 Likes

Dear god everyone better keep their genitals where they belong for the rest of this trial

10 Likes

The “outraged” vocal inflections are getting annoying. We get it, dude, you can’t believe the incompetence of the defense’s experts. Yawn.

10 Likes

Omg. I just watched the part where the expert witness said to the prosecutor regarding what a great guy Dr. Simring is, “I’m sure I said that you at least 50 times!”

I’ll bet he did. If not 100 times or more.

5 Likes