Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

SAY IT AIN’T SO… :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Why is he calling LK bright and creative? Yikes. If I were a juror my ears would have perked up at that. Totally inappropriate.

19 Likes

All the posts included in discovery I believe. No clue which posts or how many were included with discovery though

2 Likes

Im surprised he is allowed to testify these things happened and its not hearsay?

12 Likes

Oh. Em. Gee. Yeah, that makes sense to me. Someone compare speech patterns to writing patterns….

11 Likes

listening to him talk…Im getting vibes :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

9 Likes

Watching Bilinkas is interesting.

3 Likes

Um he’s sharing the expressions of fear of LK, by MHG and RC… And insisting they were not delusional to think that way.

This whole section where he tells us what they said in the police interview is the testimony of the fear all the other people had that agreed with MBs fear of LKs dangerousness

He just proved that their fear was widespread among all the other, rational people experiencing it all.

15 Likes

Dang @jealoushe. Dang. And my guess is that this isn’t cool for board certification…

6 Likes

Did he reference that MHG testified to to being afraid?

Will we hear something about MB being a malignant narcissist a la IM?

4 Likes

So I haven’t watched The Princess Bride in a few years, but I did a quick google image search of one character… and there’s a striking similarity.

8 Likes

I had to take my headphones out. I can’t listen to him anymore. I’ll tune in when cross starts. This guy is obnoxious.

5 Likes

I’m hoping Bilinkas plans on introducing more of the text messages, etc since the door was just opened with handlebars reading.

I do no like this man…I just do not like his personality. I suspect he has had excessive communication with the Kanarek clan.

21 Likes

Calling someone “creative” isn’t the best compliment as many of the world’s worst murderers were creative.

Nero played music.
Hitler painted.
Manson wrote songs.

15 Likes

Why did he need to bring up that text about MB feeling repulsive to MHG? No reason to do that except to be mean, it seems. He didn’t need that do support his diagnosis.

20 Likes

Balinkas needs to point out that (or get one of his experts to point out) that it’s delusional because of the way the defendant reached the conclusion that he thought he and the children were in mortal danger and would be killed.

4 Likes

How is he allowed to speculate on the stand on exactly what MB said or did?

11 Likes

I believe he referenced her saying that in a police interview

My creative SIL painted Santa faces on crab shells…

7 Likes

OMG

5 Likes