Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Handlebars has been thoroughly coached on a specific narrative. Period.

21 Likes

My understanding it expert witnesses have a lot more latitude to give opinion on what would normally be considered hearsay. That’s how the first defence witness was able to introduce so many things Micheal said etc. If this guys going too far Bilinkas should be objecting

2 Likes

One never knows with our jury/legal system.

Maybe this guy can explain where all the evidence is (or lack there of) to support this theory.

4 Likes

Sure, she didn’t call them directly. But they were only there because of her bogus SafeSport complaint:

7 Likes

Almost all. We were stationed at Quantico twice, which is a USMC base (we don’t talk about the FBI part!) that is neither coastal nor does it include the word “Camp”. But your point is well-made.

1 Like

Gee…am I wrong or is this yet another version…MB, in this version, tells RG to go get LK…but didn’t LK say that SHE saw MB driving up and SHE said to RG that MB was there? Am I wrong? Here’s the clip of what the doctor just testified to: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxB6XgQl2wbQVUNX1U5l4eh6Mb-BaU1dvj

9 Likes

That’s variable, case by case.

2 Likes

When she realized that ‘bullying’ adults did not get MB in trouble she accused him of kiddy diddling! Just how sick is that!
Sure, CPS getting there tout suite might have forced her hand and accelerated her plan.
She studied SS and their MO. You can read that between the lines of her posts on the undermining safesport thread…happy sifting. Not garnering attention there, or rather being told to shut up as to not damage her case (LOL) she huffed out of the thread.

6 Likes

Good god this guy is irritating.

7 Likes

Oh for pity’s sake. I can’t watch this crap.

3 Likes

I officially hate him.

6 Likes

Wow…about RC and the gun.

3 Likes

I feel that Bilinkas could be a bit stronger in cross… although I guess it’s hard to think on your feet and follow all the rules…

1 Like

Ahh possible sur rebuttal witness from the defense
Hmmm

3 Likes

Thank the gods he’s done.

6 Likes

if she did her safe sport training in 2019, she would know who was a mandatory reporter. So. . .maybe she did know

3 Likes

Well Mr 100 percent thorough never talked to the psychiatrist of MB for 20 years. Balinkas I’m done.

His testimony did not impeach the defense witnesses.

10 Likes

Same. I find people this self important aggravating. The pointing and screaming and shrieking and flailing after the long oratory on his greatness, and sneaking in more of his accomplishments along the way (“they wrote forwards to my books, I wrote the test…”) etc etc.

10 Likes

So you’re saying Grecian Formula is Possibly a member of COTH Forums?!

2 Likes