Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I’m praying to the gods that Hasson’s “banter sessions with people smarter than I am” pay off.

6 Likes

Psychologist is back

4 Likes

They are taking tomorrow off??? Dragging it out for frigging ever!!!

3 Likes

literally nothing in the world annoys me more than name dropping and he was doing that earlier non stop lol

12 Likes

Here’s where he has a chance to correct what Schlesinger said…

2 Likes

When did IM start posting?

1 Like

Just following the guess. I am not watching directly; so, in essence, hearsay.

1 Like

Wasn’t her accusation regarding undoing bikini tops or something to that effect?

1 Like

March ‘20

goood cross

2 Likes

I tried really hard to be objective listening to him. Beyond the bluster, and the books he wrote and all, the key points I picked up were:

He spent minimal time with MB, well after the incident. He seemed more upset with Dr Hassan’s report contradicting him, than he did arriving at a diagnosis. He said a lot of the same things as the defense experts, but he was so offended that Hassan didn’t agree with him that he couldn’t see the forest for the trees.

And his version of the shooting is not what LK, RG, or the lawyer testified to.

31 Likes

Think this guy is planning on working up a best seller book? Would someone who wants to write a book start engaging with us?

9 Likes

The overall hubris grates on me. I have a family member that has a high self opinion and will engage in “banter” with others. The “banter” is really just a way to eviscerate someone for the joy of doing so, not in a quest for truth or understanding.

I saw hints of this in handlebars.

14 Likes

nice cross

1 Like

100%

2 Likes

Eyeballing data is a violation of data validity - my hero.

10 Likes

Dr. Husson = Mic Drop!

16 Likes

last active 5 hrs ago… :eyes:

5 Likes

Omg!

Exactly–Husson knows what he’s talking about with respect to a lot of the tests being ridiculous.

4 Likes