Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Dr H was a Rock Star!!! Take that Dr whatever your name was…

12 Likes

IM first appeared in April 2020 with some LK-lite garbage about USEF/SafeSport watching everyone here and taking names. Then as I remember (and a search seems to support this) he disappeared completely for over a year before reappearing last fall as the all-knowing expert, which continued through last winter.

7 Likes

Legal issues about the charge??

Also has only looked/responded to MB threads. Also said he didn’t know anything about the police lawsuit of MB’s.

7 Likes

He JOINED March 2020

They are changing the charge???

5 Likes

I had to turn off Handlebars - he gave me real, non-fake headache. OMG…Loved Bilinkas’ last question.

3 Likes

Maybe dropping a charge?

2 Likes

Jury is saying. Drop me off at the train station, I’m done with the Dutton ranch.

14 Likes

OK lawyers… please explain what might be going on with respect to the charges!

3 Likes

I am not good at searching, and am going on a pretty weak memory, but didn’t IM say that LK forgives MB? Didn’t he also say that MHG was the true villain of the piece?

7 Likes

Which one? The attempted murder of RG?

4 Likes

I think it was that LK “doesn’t hate MB, even now.” But IM was very adamant that everything was MHGs fault … however, since she wasn’t charged with any crimes that isn’t very useful in court.

3 Likes

It’s normal practice for the prosecutor, defense counsel, and judge to go over all the elements of the charges as well as the jury instructions that go along with the charges. And it takes FOR-EV-ER

7 Likes

Did IM say he’d never met LK?

2 Likes

Well that’s reassuring, that this is all normal

10 Likes

He meant the statement where he (the judge) tells the jury what they have to do–he “charges” them. https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/resources/law_related_education_network/how_courts_work/juryinstruct/

7 Likes

I’m wondering about that!

Or… do they need to amend to include potential lesser included offenses?

I think there is 2nd degree attempted murder in NJ… but I don’t know how that might fit this case. If it fits this case.

An alternative would be dropping down to aggravated assault.

1 Like

Aren’t psychiatrists bound by confidentiality?

2 Likes