Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

She may have already consented and filmed her story. I wonder if it will match her testimony?

5 Likes

Yes his hero, mentor, whatshisname. Notice I didn’t write down any of his titles. Frankly they sound very depressing and gruesome.
I did, immediately, order Simrings book.

Just when I think it couldn’t get any more strange…IT DOES!

1 Like

It is way weird that all of those stories come from…the prosecution side!

6 Likes

48 hours might want to consider making it a multi episode feature.

10 Likes

Handlebars also misspoke about who said what about a “war”.

10 Likes

There’s no chance an expert witness paid by the hour is going to be chatting on SM under an alias about a case he’s involved in.

Different experts stake out different areas and obviously prosecution wants to get someone with skills in casting doubt on defense psychological testimony. I would expect he is much too busy to be on SM plus he’s only able to take into account what he’s been supplied with.

5 Likes

Um, it seems that the MHG also has the exact same paperwork to set a hearing in Palm Beach to show cause why not to go to NJ.

I think this is just typical procedure, and not proof that anyone skipped out of any hearings. (Including LK & RG)

4 Likes

But did he bill the state for it?

Or did he do it on his own time?

Or did the Kanarek family subsidize him?

SOMEONE needs to ask these questions, in some way shape or form. Because if Handlebars is who we all think he is… this just seems so completely bizarre and unethical!

6 Likes

Would it not be a huge, gigantic, enormous breach of professional ethics to discuss details of a case on a public BB in advance? What would the board think of that?

5 Likes

Many psychopaths have been described as “bright” and “creative”. :scream:

10 Likes

I don’t know, but I think it could be huge if this is the case. It may not be.

1 Like

Yet couldn’t recall questions about them

6 Likes

But… why then the open misdemeanor against LK and RG?

2 Likes

I mean at least Rob and Lauren could have settled on a story. They aren’t as smart as they think they are :rofl:

5 Likes

Does the court site reference it as a misdemeanor?

3 Likes

Or lied?

2 Likes

FORWARDS :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
For real

Yeah that’s an anthology or an edited collection of a more famous person’s work or perhaps a textbook. Totally legitimate forms of publication and some scholars specialize in them. Not the total prestige of original research but an honorable and respectable undertaking.

5 Likes

Also, two people who have serious substance abuse issues might not bother to open the mail to see a witness subpoena and/or a court summons. Or might forget they are supposed to be in court on X date.
It is amusing how characterization s swing from someone stoned who sleeps all the time to criminal mastermind.

2 Likes