Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

6 Likes

I agree with you except I’m skeptical on guilt. The providence of the gun and possible scenarios at the time of shooting has me waiting for evidence.

11 Likes

I think getting her (MHG) parent involved suggests just how very volatile the situation was. That she was that anxious for support, maybe, to do what many of us wouldn’t?
I wonder what her fathers profession is/was?

5 Likes

A comment in the chat box while Justin is describing various areas of the barn: “​Rich people have high standards for their expensive horses. Are those horses pets, like dogs, only bigger and don’t live in the house?” :joy:

4 Likes

Did someone just say “nice horse” :laughing:

11 Likes

Who’s father?

Does anyone else find it a bit sad/eerie to see all these horses, dogs, and personal photos/mementoes frozen in time in crime scene photos?

16 Likes

Yes, definitely sad and eerie.

4 Likes

Schellhorn has shown us everything but the bathrooms and tiara.

12 Likes

Oh the tiara! :joy:

8 Likes

MHG’s I guess. There is a Dick Gray in Greensboro - where MHG is from - who runs a home healthcare service franchise for that area.

Sorry, MHGs

1 Like

Thank you @Libby2563 for the synopsis. I am interested in the court proceeding and appreciate the posts of you, and others, who are kindly summarizing the questions and testimony.

Thanks to our attorneys as well for their helping us understand the points of law.

22 Likes

this ain’t about me remember

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

JFC you two are made for each other.

It’s like a who’s on first skit in here.

Read. For. Context.

4 Likes

What does JH do now? Does he take care of the FL facility?

1 Like

circling back to George Morris now

1 Like

15 min recess

I can’t wait to hear where on earth they are going with the GM angle.

3 Likes

Highlights from part 1 of direct of Justin Hardin by prosecutor:

JH started out living in the basement of the farmhouse but around 2004 he moved to the top floor, which had a 2-bedroom apt with living room and kitchen.

Door leading to clubroom is next to stairs that go to the upstairs part of the clubroom, mostly storage. Visible in the photos are lockers lining the hallway leading to the door.

JH had been in MB’s office before but was not in the safe in Aug 2019. JH knew MB had a long gun (not a handgun) in the safe.

JH was friends with MHG before she dated MB, but not very close friends. They became closer. MHG’s children would sometimes come to stay at the farm.

Most clients did not live on the property.

JH was “very involved” in the day-to-day operations of the farm.

JH explains SafeSport. GM mentioned yet again. MB knows GM. Objection to next question.

More to continue after the break but I have to do some actual work.

5 Likes