Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Exactly
Loading more stress on MBs already over stressed self.

4 Likes

ignore

This GM line of questioning would really seem irrelevant to me if I was not a horse person. I get what they’re going for, but I probably would not have gone about it in that way and then just shifted gears back to the apartment.

9 Likes

Yeah, awkward segway.

2 Likes

It was the GM thing that got me screenshotting stuff because I couldn’t remember it all at the time.

Also no idea why a GM lifetime ban for dingling underage boys would be relevant to MB who liked dingling adult women. As MB knew he didn’t dingle minor boys would it have caused him to try and commit murderdeathkill? I don’t think so.

7 Likes

It could also give hm motive to try to reconcile the situation.

2 Likes

presumably the implication is that since he was being investigated by CPS for a false accusation of “dingling minor boys” and GM had just received a lifetime ban, that he felt his career was at risk by the false accusation.

No comment on the further.

12 Likes

So then murdering the one who reported it while protective services was still on premises fits the state of mine of insanity BUT as RG said MB was calm during their initial contact there is a definite inconsistency issue there I think.

2 Likes

1 Like

I am just stating what I understood the relationship to be for this line of questioning.

It has nothing to do with my personal opinion.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think the defense could emphasize that loud vocal reactions was common for MB when he lost his temper and yet he was supposed to be calm when he spoke to rg and lk

2 Likes

And not about sex abuse. Missing gun endangering 12 year olds?

1 Like

I don’t understand why they never officially asked them to leave?

3 Likes

Want to add my thanks as well to both the legal professionals as well the summaries!

8 Likes

GO JUSTIN!!! What a nightmare for so many people.

8 Likes

So Barisones employee saw he was spiraling mentally. I wonder if anyone tried to help MB before this all went down?

2 Likes

Ruth Cox stepping up to testify.

The feed accidentally paused on my end, so I missed a bunch before RC took the stand.