Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

10 minutes before the feed begins.

2 Likes

My biggest stress right now is trying to figure out when they take lunch so I can go grab mine :joy:

Now to find my Depends! Damn you coffee!!!

1 Like

The drama llama has been running amok on these threads since sometime in 2019. It’s feral now, I don’t think we’ll catch it.

13 Likes

I got some delish Ready2Cook meals from the store this morning, so I can throw one in the microwave and feed myself a good meal before the recess is over.

5 Likes

Y’all are dedicated :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s evolving rapidly. Soon it will be upright and have opposable thumbs!

7 Likes

This is one of my fav hobbies outside of riding…following crimes and trials. It’s so fascinating. It started for me when Russel Williams who was local to me was caught and I then I followed the trial here. Ever since I have been a crime junkie. There are a lot of us out there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The feed is active. Nobody is really in the room yet.

2 Likes

A plot doesn’t matter to his state of mind prior to the shooting if he didn’t know about it.

2 Likes

Wait, which poster sent threatening messages to many, apparently so concerning to several of those posters that they deleted all their posts and never returned? Hmmm, let’s think who that could have been. Sure wasn’t me!

12 Likes

Hmm, he may not gave known there was a concrete plot, or who all the participants were… but their actions taken in trying to enact that plot certainly would/could effect him or anyone in similar circumstances

11 Likes

Now, we get a lovely view of the overhead security camera dome.

For anyone that doesn’t want to search for links, if you go to YouTube and search “barisone” it pops up.

4 Likes

Audio is on. Trial is beginning for the day!

1 Like

let’s go

It’s on the record that the Child Protective Services agent will testify today. Details of the report will remain sealed at this time and only used by the Prosecution to refresh the worker’s memory, but not shared with the jury.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The stall where RC slept outside of evidence photo.

Sleeping outside a stall might be only marginally better than sleeping with a horse tied to the trailer. They make so.much.noise…

4 Likes