Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

RC is donezo

1 Like

Now, we see the case-worker who visited the property to check into the allegations of child abuse/endangerment.

4 Likes

I have to run to a meeting, I would be super appreciative of anyone who can live post updates for when I get back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you mean by baseless threats meant to intimidate people? Your own?

1 Like

Yes I agree. @endlessclimb is threatening SS actions against LK on this forum for what she calls attacks against her but is ignoring all the comments made about LK. Weird.

3 Likes

Edit: not worth it.

8 Likes

MHG was the alleged perpetrator, according to the worker.

2 Likes

Of neglect not abuse.

MBs reaction to the sidebar is painful to watch

7 Likes

There is a John G in the law and crime YouTube chat who apparently had a similar experience with LK.

10 Likes

Of making allegations of abuse neglect?

Clearly you are unaware of the existence of committees on judicial conduct and the appellate type courts who exist to correct and sometimes censor judicial conduct.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Read from the bottom up -

10 Likes

Me. The baseless threat to intimidate ME.

I don’t care about other people’s comments against her. It’s irrelevant to her threatening ME.

11 Likes

Another one cites the dust

3 Likes

So where does the suggestion that the CPS was sent to investigate abuse by MB come from?

1 Like

Ugh watching him cry, him reliving his last moments as a free man.

Regardless of the circumstance, it’s heartbreaking.

16 Likes

Case worker says:

MB approaches her as she arrives and she tells him why she’s there without going into specifics. He comes into the office several times while she’s speaking with MHG in there. During their conversation MHG retrieved some documents from the safe but case worker isn’t sure who opened it. The last time MB came in and asked them to leave, he grabbed MHG’s arm and kissed her on the cheek as she left.

5 Likes

I see veiled threats against posters here by those in opposition of justice being served.

11 Likes

So was the allegation that someone reported MB for sexually abusing MHG’s son not true?

3 Likes