Barisone Trial This Month

My recollection is someone was very derogatory about RC, such that the impression I have is they thought she wasn’t very bright. So yes, it strikes me as odd.

Did they not know, at this point that it was her gun, having referenced her sleeping with it in the barn aisle under her pillow, the was involved in this kerfuffle that resulted in her injury?

3 Likes

Maybe she thought she could put a lien on the property. I say that because in her messages to me she threatened to put a lien on my home and farm via a libel suit award against me.

13 Likes

Nah. Civil suits award money. Settlements can award anything you can imagine.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

How would she have a successful civil suit without the attempted murder part?

2 Likes

Lots of ways that I can think of……

8 Likes

Well, she could only put a lien on your property if she won a big monetary award and you couldn’t pay in cash.

2 Likes

Why bug the joint if you’re not up to something?
Maybe these devices were part of the “civil suit without getting shot” plan?

13 Likes

Settlements are normally money judgments. Until you get paid you can put liens on bank accounts via information subpoenas and a restraining order and for real property get something like a transcript of judgment which gets filed with a county clerk type entity which will attach to any property in that person’s name.

2 Likes

Oh…fishing expedition huh?

1 Like

For someone that vacuums, you know lots of stuff.

13 Likes

No. Settlements can be anything you agree to…not just money. You can negotiate for things to be given in lieu of cash for value…

I wonder if she would have tried to force RC to give her the half ownership of MH’s horse….

5 Likes

Hmm…seems CH did a bunch of deletes in response to my fishing expedition comment…

8 Likes

Agreed. But most often in civil proceedings, money.

2 Likes

One was her tagging RND to say something like ‘get my point’ or similar. I had just finished reading it when it poofed.

3 Likes

But it doesn’t seem like LK needs the money. It seems the motivation is to “destroy”. She would need to take something from them in order to really destroy them.

11 Likes

I’m just gonna throw this out and let it flop around for a while.

Is it possible MB was the intended victim when he went to his house? RG was doing a more than adequate job of subduing him; recall LK actually posted that she told RG to stop choking MB as she was bleeding out on the ground. Was accusing him of attempted murder the plan all along? Was LK shot during the struggle, as more than one poster has suggested?

My point making these comments is anything is possible…all we have is RG’s version of events.

12 Likes

@eggbutt interesting theory.

Should go over like a fart in church

6 Likes

Ya don’t go fishing without expecting something…

4 Likes

No it is not possible. You post crazy thoughts and far too many of them.

7 Likes