Barisone Trial This Month

If you don’t have some sort of personal acquaintance with one of the principals, like MHG, how did you get access to the letter from jail?

1 Like

Perhaps the same way LK did! Why do you care or need to know? Who gave it to LK?

11 Likes

Not sure who is being addressed but as for me I never saw the letter or read it.

I was NOT contacted by any of the players prior to the incident. Or after. Or at all. Ah the one exception was LK messaging me to threaten me.

11 Likes

You sound paranoid.

3 Likes

Of what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like

Eggbutt. Eggbutt was “being addressed.”

My post was a direct reply to Eggbutt’s post, as the quote structure makes obvious.

Good grief.

1 Like

Paranoid that “surrogates” are being “fed ideas to post”.

1 Like

Maybe find another word! :rofl:

Paranoia is the feeling that you’re being threatened in some way, such as people watching you or acting against you, even though there’s no proof that it’s true.

6 Likes

I have to say I literally laughed out loud at the combination of these two sentences.

40 Likes

Yeah. You seem to think that some posters are acting as “surrogates”, being “fed information to post”, even though there’s no proof that it’s true.

1 Like

Gosh, we need “proof” now! What a novel idea.

This really has been fun but I gotta run. Maybe someone else will come banter with you :smiley:

5 Likes

Who is it that keeps referring to the “movies they see in their head” about the day’s events without any proof?

17 Likes

No! The whole idea of paranoia is that you’re afraid of something not proven to exist! Exactly as you defined paranoia!

If the source of the fear was proven to exist it would not be paranoia!

No! You are really wrong about this. Paranoia means suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification. The reason for the paranoia can be as real as the nose of your face, even without evidence.

13 Likes

As did I.

This member of the Grammar Police force thanks you for the chuckle.

9 Likes

I’m not paranoid, but I certainly am curious - and was thinking the same thing.

9 Likes

And here I was thinking about the irony of believing IM and not LK directly….

15 Likes

You know this how?

Or is this another of your “movies?”

22 Likes

You complain because she posts. You complain because she doesn’t post. Maybe she is following well meaning advice from counsel, family, friends, and complete strangers.

Never met the people.

3 Likes