Barisone Trial This Month

Gotcha. Thank you. Sorry I misunderstood.

I need to get fresh air too!

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to read the tone and direction sometimes when the reply function is used, all good!

2 Likes

No apparently about it.

The problem in this whole mess, in most messes like this isā€¦ When you donā€™t acknowledge the [edit] things someone does/has done, but instead contort your position to make it acceptable, your entire position loses credibility.

20 Likes

Ah, got it. Thanks for posting this video in which Schellhorn said the shooting happened in February, that poor RG was still caring for the horses, and MB was represented by an incompetent ā€œattorneyā€. So in your mind it should have been case closed, and lock Barisone up forever after this appearance?

Please, for the folks still reading this thread, what is your goal? You are obsessively posting about a gun and trying to provoke other users and now dredging up old videos. A lot has come to light and changed since that appearance. Iā€™m positive we will all learn in the coming weeks many things we, on this forum, have not been privy to.

7 Likes

You keep bringing up an alternate, now deleted FB post in which LK states she owns a Ruger. The one you ā€œrememberā€.

2 Likes

You are welcome! Some things that came to light-RC brought her Ruger from North Carolina and gave it to MB and it was used to shoot LK twice. Also, the original FB post appeared about the Walthers.

2 Likes

Back to CURRENT EVENTS does anyone know the outcome of the request to exclude specific documents?

15 Likes

Thank you for admitting it was deleted.

8 Likes

Exactly. KM could have simply acknowledged that she might have misremembered about the Ruger post.

Bing, bang, boom, done. LK would never have felt the need to bluff about a libel suit.

The threads would have been spared 8,000 nasty and/or inane posts.

4 Likes

OMG already! Please move on from your gun obsession! I believe we ALL know your thoughts about this issue

This applies to @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 who clearly are playing a game of repetitive posts.

18 Likes

The FB post I speak of said Ruger.

3 Likes

OMG. Someone please let me known when weā€™ve moved on from this.

5 Likes

Why would I admit something untrue? As admitted above the Ruger post was deleted. However many saw it before it was.

1 Like

You misunderstand.

Itā€™s you who ā€œbrings upā€ and claims the existence of an alternate, now deleted FB post.

Iā€™ve been very clear that my position is that such a post never existed.

3 Likes

I understood perfectly. Slip ups happen. Oops for you.

You were not involved. I was. My memory is clear.

Again to you both this should not matter.

6 Likes

And now weā€™re back to the single character posts due to the number of multi quotes.

I donā€™t really do Reddit, but it seems like there is fantastic potential here for a lively AITA discussion on BB posting habits.

12 Likes

Sure, give in to the bully, by changing your story to fit their desire?
I think thatā€™s the birthplace of this whole mess, frankly.
Someone who has grown used to tantrum-ing until others grow too exhausted not to give them their way.

ā€œLK would never have felt the need to bluff about a libel suit.ā€
Iā€™m sorry, but no one is forced to threaten, because another person is posting something they think is wrong on SM. :roll_eyes:
People disagree with me on SM all. The. Time.
Iā€™ve never felt the need to threaten legal action over it.
Frankly, if its not true, just ignore it, it will go away because others will see its not true. I mean, if g-youā€™ve matured past MS, thatā€™s how to handle it.

Thatā€™s like deciding to get rid of cobwebs in the barn using a flame thrower.

25 Likes

I admit you claim it was deleted. Also, that you claim it existed. Iā€™ve never seen it.

2 Likes

LK sent threatening PMs to a number of people for reasons that are not entirely clear. Iā€™d wager that few of them involved libelling her wrt to handguns.

15 Likes

There are a few people here who might think thatā€™s a perfectly valid approach.

5 Likes