Barisone Trial This Month

One wonders how she saw and heard it all….and the prosecution wanted to keep out some 3rd party emails and texts….hmmm….

6 Likes

I have a strange question. Am I the only one who has never had a three way call on my cell phone? How is it others make it seem like these things just happen and it should make sense that they just happened to be on one?

2 Likes

I do 3 way calls around 3 or 4 times a week.

2 Likes

Please, DH and I struggle to successfully answer a phone call on our cell phones.
Making one phone call? Ugh, may as well be trying to hack into Fort Knox.

6 Likes

Thank you for making me feel better.
I totally missed a call on my cell the other day because I could not figure out how to answer it. It is new to me and nothing I tried answered the freaking call.

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know he’d been married twice before. He must have been very young.

I have missed calls trying to figure out how to answer them, too! :blush: When you don’t get many calls, I think panic sets in when you get one, lol.

5 Likes

They were married for 20 years, from the mid-80s to the early aughts. He would have been in his 40s when he married her.

1 Like

What a dunce! I thought ya’ll were talking about MB, not Calvin Klein! Oops! I’ll try harder to keep up!

3 Likes

Re bolded: Ironic

3 Likes

MB?

1 Like

Oh, please. In your oft-expressed view, LK was always the aggressor and never a victim. You made that clear in numerous posts written while she was in a medically induced coma.

3 Likes

People, people, please. It’s hard enough keeping track of the actual players here, much less random outsiders on the thread. Lol.

That being said, Kelly Klein had many, many lovely horses over the years, and she won a lot with them

7 Likes

The irony is LK’s behavior and lack of accomplishment in all these years is what I was referring to. You miss the fact that I am successful, accomplished, and widely respected regardless what LK imagines and projects here.

11 Likes

Um, what was the date of my first post? I really don’t recall. Refresh my memory please.

@Sdel

Is that the FB post you were referring to?

Shelley starts with “even if … “. She could be saying “even if … I heard the recordings”, which would suggest that she had not heard the recordings.

She could be saying she heard the recordings. It’s very inarticulate and muddled, as posts on FB often are.

I am upgrading from my 5 lb salt block to: that’s a meaningless post; impossible to know whether she is trying to say she did or didn’t hear the recordings.

The police will have taken all the digital evidence- the hard drive on the audio recorder, the cell phones and laptops (seems likely that LK may have audio or video taken on her cell phone), and gotten access to the video recordings from the house on the cloud (if any).

How do you imagine this Shelley person would have gotten access to any recordings of any type?

3 Likes

Question
Isn’t it a risk for the prosecution to introduce video/audio evidence that was illegally obtained?
Is such evidence even admissible?

Do the victims run the risk of being charged, if it is proved that the video/audio was illegal?
TIA

4 Likes

Nice attempt to twist what Shelley said, but most of us are smart enough to read the entire quote!

A+ for effort on your part though!

19 Likes
  1. You made a reference to “putting effort into tearing someone down”. That’s the epitaph that best summarizes your life these past 2.5 years.

2. Re your statement that you are “successful, accomplished, and widely respected”. Who are you trying to convince? Me? Other readers? Yourself?
    You really are well matched with the self proclaimed sage of the courtroom. Perhaps others have a different reaction to that type of puffery, but to me it has an effect opposite to what you probably intended.

3. My impression of you is based on what you have written, not what others have written about you.

5 Likes

[quote=“CurrentlyHorseless, post:1749, topic:770123, full:true”]

Hmmm… That’s an interesting thought: MBs life was saved by the cop.

How so?

3 Likes