Barisone Trial This Month

Yankee Duchess seems to have made quite an impression on several of you. She is gone but not forgotten. I don’t think a day goes by without someone bringing her up. Did she get under your skin that much or is it just admiration for her flair. She even left with flair, flounced off.

The trial starts on the 22nd with jury selection, right? It’s all coming out then. It’s on whether or not MB is guilty of two counts attempted murder or is innocent by insanity or self defense plus some gun charges.

Character assassination games online are separate from that.

Some or maybe even all of the speculation and questions as to what caused MB to shoot two rounds in the chest of LK and one at RG may be answered in the next three weeks.

@eggbutt thanks again for posting the link.

3 Likes

[quote=“CurrentlyHorseless, post:1777, topic:770123, full:true”]

The irony.

9 Likes

Huh? You said that “Most lawyers who cared about their clients would advise that”. “That” referring to your statement that “flailing about this close to the trial” was “ill-advised.”

My reference to “harping” on the issue refers to a previous post of yours in which you said that you and others had repeatedly advised LK not to post.

If you or others have “advised” LK that she should not post already, more than once, and it has fallen on deaf ears, IMHO, continuing to offer the “advice” and “concern” is at this point merely a criticism of her “flailing” posts and bad judgement. Not as harsh a criticism as the criticisms lobbed about by others, but a criticism nevertheless.

I myself am trying to employ the non response to cut down on pointless loops with Angela, and, now, you.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Honestly, you might as well just exit the thread then :rofl: it’s full of spirals and loops. There’s nothing but that.

This might change when the trial actually happens.

Ciao.

7 Likes

I am trying to invoke the non response, especially to certain posters. It takes discipline.

Your suggestion of exiting the thread is good, too!

1 Like

How selfless of you.
We appreciate your sacrifice.

31 Likes

An observation on my part is, since the plea deal was rejected, the temperature and emotion has certainly increased on this forum. I know it would make me very stressed, as a victim, if I had been thinking the accused would quickly accept a plea and I could move on with next steps, whatever they may be.

It seems MB and Bilinkas took a huge gamble rejecting the plea and going forward with a jury trial. I can see MB’s possible reasoning of getting all the information out and have an impartial jury decide his fate. Gutsy. They, MB and Bilinkas, must have a lot of faith in their witnesses and discovery.

Added stress is going to be the presence of 48 Hours recording the ugliness presented from both sides. I don’t envy any of the participants. I sure don’t envy the jurors.

18 Likes

So how many more times do you plan to post to say that you are done responding to others?

25 Likes

Its the new Flounce out

19 Likes

This!

4 Likes

:joy:
Half-halt
Pulley rein
:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:
Ignore

3 Likes

Well, when someone holds court, monopolizes threads endlessly, and follows that tiresome Do As I Say And Not As I Do mandate… it is hard to forget. Especially when some patterns seem to be repeating themselves. :smile:

YD flounced. Re-flounced. Re-re-flounced (no flair there) - and is now suspended. Not banned, just suspended.

#shrug #ciao

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Love this!!!

5 Likes

#Truth!

5 Likes

Agree 100%.

2 Likes

I don’t know about y’all but I’m a little scared. IM agreed with @eggbutt and the thread came to a screeching halt and I’m looking out my window for signs of the Apocalypse.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

20 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I think you’re doing it wrong.

33 Likes

Hold onto your butts, as my kid would say.

6 Likes

That is of great concern. Not to alarm you further… but another sign… a pig just flew by here! Okay, it was a toy pig whose squeaker has been disemboweled and the terriers are tossing it about as they practice for the Final Four… but regardless, a pig still flew.

Spooky. :open_mouth:

17 Likes