Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I’m pretty sure I know exactly what family you’re talking about.

I’ve never eaten good food in Ohio, either. Nor have I ever eaten a cream horn.

Am I still wrong? I wonder if I’ll be reported to the AUTHORITEES.

1 Like

Yes, my question was more about whether the information will be available to the average member of the public who is not involved or sitting in the courtroom. I’m guessing there would not be a live stream of a civil trial.

3 Likes

The case has available documentation through the digital record systems, but I don’t think we’ll be lucky enough to get a blow-by-blow recap or a live stream, as Civil cases can take a long time, but L&C might surprise us and do something.

5 Likes

I mean thank you :crazy_face:

I believe the one who told them he wouldn’t do their horses any more was ARNIE something.

4 Likes

Yes. The wife and kids were physically unharmed.

It was beyond awful. I was in junior high. No one knew what to do or say to the kid in our class.

3 Likes

Correct! My bad. Once again I am grateful for not being a juror. Arnie Gervasio.

ETA correct name.

1 Like

You will be reported to a federal prosecutor, most likely. That’s how things are going on this thread now. You can’t discuss ANYTHING without people getting outraged, and a few key sock puppets jumping in and trying to use the outrage to spin new and creative counter attacks.

6 Likes

@Virginia_Horse_Mom, another one of my Italian uncles (well, really a second cousin I think) worked an executive position for Waste Management most of his life.

Fine, upstanding man and job. My dad did not read him the riot act as Dad did when he found out his younger brother ran numbers for a while. Yikes - I bet the neighbors heard that exchange!

And now that ya’ll have described those cream cones, a local Danish bakery made puff pastry cones with a lovely, light, whipped sweet cream/frosting filling. I’d forgotten about them until just now.

2 Likes

I’m sure. Talk about an unimaginable situation. :frowning:

1 Like

I have never heard of a cream cone.
Darn, I am learning a lot about so many topics on these threads.

2 Likes

Good question. Totally agree. That stuck out to me as well.

1 Like

10 Likes

@eggbutt, I feel attacked.

I went to school with Joe Adonis’s children. He was deported to Italy…

1 Like

Why??

Nevermind, I understand now! You might have nightmares of being attacked by cream horns now that I posted a photo!

2 Likes

Good for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

As usual this whole (possible) situation is so crazy. She bought two horses through agent Rosanna Williams (who self-identified as LK’s friend in the original COTH report). The agent was based in far west USA and sold via FB, Ultimate Equine. The horses had shown in Europe and were $35-45K, shipping included, so probably not high caliber horses. One was in NY at the time of the shooting, according to LK. So someone was paying for these transactions. Why would LK be yammering for money and yet go on shopping sprees?

RW has closed her FB and now sells via an App. It is interesting is that she identified as a friend but was not called as a witness, so it is doubtful they ever met.

1 Like

Sobbing quietly…

2 Likes