Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Or, CH, like Kirby, both seem to think they can blame the testimony at the trial on MB even though he did not testify.

14 Likes

Surely you jest!!! CH made a mistake?! Pshaw!!

4 Likes

And didnā€™t murder anyone.

5 Likes

Fascinating!! This wonā€™t help the future of forensic and police activities IMO!

4 Likes

shocker. not.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll bet it just helped to confirm their opinions that horse people are crazy. Not that they probably had much doubt by this point.

3 Likes

And in a different courtroom the Depp-Heard trial is proceeding and Elon Musk himself is posting in the chat! The world is strange.

7 Likes

I have this mental image of Mr S banging his head on his desk, hoping that the day he is free of this case comes soon.

6 Likes

Of course Kirby doesnā€™t like people here spreading lies about LK.

Example: The statement that the shooting was provoked by LK calling CPS and accusing MB of sexual abuse of MHGs children.

According to sworn testimony at the trial, it was SS that contacted CPS concerning ā€œneglectā€ of the children by MHG.

Both LK and MB contacted SS. It seems likely that from the picture created by both reports, SS concluded the children were in danger.

LK repeatedly said on the forum that she did not accuse MB of sexual abuse or child abuse of any kind. Yet hundreds of times posters here kept stating that ā€œthe final strawā€ was her false claim of child sexual abuse phoned in by LK to CPS.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Youā€™re right Barisone did not testify.

I donā€™t remember her saying ā€œyesā€ to a direct question on whether they had a plot to destroy Barisone.

Bilinkas definitely tried to imply such a plot.

And pray tell, why exactly did Safe Sport believe children were being neglected?

13 Likes

ONCE AGAIN, letā€™s review.

Is this the same LK who swore under oath on the witness stand in front of God and everybody that she lies all the time on social media?

Yes or no?

19 Likes

Yes, I typed Barisone where I meant Bilinkas.

He is done with it now, isnā€™t he? He lost the case, so his part is over, I think.

Other than the random emails from crazy strangers, and the permanent mark on his record for losing the first insanity case in 40 years that most people can remember.

I might feel a little more sympathetic towards him if he had not laughed at the teenage working student when she was on the witness stand. That was pretty darn low.

22 Likes

OK, there I just said that, reading it in real time it was your post that struck a nerve with me. Thatā€™s a true statement about me; itā€™s not dishonest. I have acknowledged that your posts occurred in a stream of posts and I probably did not keep straight who said what when.

I just said that I am not reporting your posts to anyone as hate speech; thatā€™s someone else. Please stop misrepresenting my posts.

I totally understand how frustrating it can be when something you posted gets confused or muddled, and then misattributed as the thread rolls along. I thought I would jump in and ā€˜lend you a hand.ā€™ :wink:

8 Likes

I just checked my math. According to RW, LK purchased not two but three horses from her.

I am not sure why some posters try to emulate the old YD style of constantly beating people over the head with the same pointsā€¦ over and over again. It never works ā€¦ and people tire of it.

This food tangent is what happens when threads get heated - and is a good thing. :green_heart: A chance to step backā€¦ breatheā€¦ and appreciate other things for a while. Next: puppy pictures. Or that is how threads went on the unmoderated forum I was part of for a few years!

Whatever that Schmidts soup isā€¦ I need it!

I think that if LK pushes ahead with her next ā€œbombshellā€, that civil case will reveal far more than she may think will be brought out into the glaring light of dayā€¦ :neutral_face:

16 Likes

It was a mistake and not a plot to ā€œblame the testimony at the trial on MBā€. Good grief.