Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I think the judge goes back to chambers and bangs his head on his desk too.

6 Likes

There was at least one day when he came back into the courtroom after conferring with the lawyers and his complexion was beet red. I can only imagine what had happened behind closed doors. It was really noticeable.

Maybe the judge and Mr. S could get together and do an impression of the Bohemian Rhapsody number in the car in Wayneā€™s World.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Huh?

The repeated COTH accusation against LK was that she called CPS directly to falsely accuse MB of sexual abuse of the children.

The CPS worker testified under oath that her visit was prompted by a report from SS, not LK, and the issue was not sexual abuse by MB but ā€œneglectā€ by MHG. Neglect in quotes because Iā€™m not sure exactly what that encompasses, but itā€™s not sexual abuse.

And the sworn testimony of the CPS worker doesnā€™t change your mind on the accusation that LK called CPS accusing MB of sexual abuse? Iā€™m not surprised.

BTW, I think that might have been the bombshell.

1 Like

Something about the fries being the nails and she shape of the ham originally used on top of the Texas toast. Iā€™ll find an explanation. Now itā€™s usually a hamburger patty. And there have been many variations developed!

https://visitspringfieldillinois.com/Landing/SignatureHorseshoe.aspx

5 Likes

If you didnā€™t understand what @SillyHorse meant, why didnā€™t you just ask @SillyHorse? Why ask me?

There have been a few who have said they havenā€™t ever seen anyone ok with violence. Besides ones the moderators removed, there was this one that you seemed to endorse. Now you seem to question whether or not @SillyHorse meant it as a direct threat. Ask @SillyHorse.

I find it to be very unbecoming, unhinged, hostile, and threatening, when someone on a public social medium forum advocates violence to settle civil issues.

2 Likes

Nah they are perfect. Hot on outside and fluffy on inside. But maybe youā€™d prefer a breaded pork tenderloin?

5 Likes

Interesting, thanks!

I love the fact that the recipe starts with the directions to beat the egg yolks and beer together. That has to be a good sign. Lol.

1 Like

@CurrentlyHorseless, it is clear that you have some sort of connection to or investment with (whatever form that may be) with the Kaneraks. I canā€™t see any other reason for your posts or the warped view you hold TBH.

31 Likes

Or was that offer even made?

2 Likes

23 Likes

I have alpha galactose syndrome. This porkchop is needlessly provocative. I might cry again

4 Likes

Ummmā€¦NOā€¦I was asking YOUā€¦read it againā€¦and as for advocating violence, youā€™re crazy.

3 Likes

Holy moly! How many people will that tenderloin serve?

1 Like

Suck it up buttercup, Iā€™ve been threatened as well by all of the egg recipesā€¦

That said I live in fear of alpha gal. I cannot live on soy alone which would be the case for me with my egg yolk allergy.

6 Likes

One

3 Likes

HUH?

Where did I even say that LK called to accuse anyone of sexual abuse?? Kindly stop with the tiresome game of assigning words or opinions to people that were never said or expressed. I was speculating on all the questions surrounding CPS showing up that day - and nothing more. Thus there is no reason for you to ā€œnot be surprisedā€. :roll_eyes:

I also pointed out that LK has often contradicted herself with her tales, deleted, editedā€¦ and thus even she may not be able to discern what she actually did say vs. what she claimed to have said at some points.

And there was no bombshell.

20 Likes

But two to three times LOL

2 Likes

I officially love your trainer. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve always done with my horses. 'Til death do us part.

13 Likes

:slight_smile: I just learned 48 Hours is still actively interviewing victims and others (other than jurors) and doing deep research. Heck, this is could be a mini-series for ABC!

44 Likes