Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

can you do illegal stuff with cops (even incompetent one as those guys) looking over your shoulder?

20 Likes

Maybe he didnā€™t want the police seeing anything they were doing. That dang pesky camera at the house that disappeared! Will we ever know how it disappeared? :thinking:

18 Likes

RG climbing ona chair and pulling it down I betā€¦

11 Likes

:thinking:

One of the things Iā€™m not sure actually made it into evidence but there was great discussion about was the placement of recorders by the dumpster and ā€œthe rockā€. This was info RG gave the state in a prior statement.

Iā€™ve wondered two things:

1). Did they need to get those recorders?

2). Is the rock the place the horse rider/do Robā€™s tile job for him guy talked about sitting and smoking with JH?

Yes, I know it doesnā€™t really matter, but I want to know.

Edit to add: the rock where tile/rider guy was smoking when he saw LK in her ninja get up with the veil. Barefoot.

14 Likes

Yes!!! The rock was the place where Mike McGrain sat and had smokes, and occasionally JH joined hi . And they were sitting there one night when they saw LK sneaking around in all black, with a veil, while barefoot.

Neither McGrain nor JH came across as dramatic or prone to any exaggeration in their testimony-

23 Likes

They make decorative rocks to hide things under and they come in different sizes for things as small as keys or larger for speakers in a lushed out backyard.

4 Likes

That was my first thought as soon as Mike McG started talking about that location. It sounded like the place to record conversations between the staff when they thought they were speaking in private.

Alsoā€¦ what on earth was that about with the black outfit and the ninja veil???

I donā€™t believe for one second that story was made up, because who could come up with such a thing?

15 Likes

Every time I think about barefoot ninja LK I about bust a gut laughing.

Who Does That?

Edit to add: Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t even remotely funny for the people living through that terror.

30 Likes

Right, and thatā€™s exactly my point. MB probably wanted to dispose of the situation as quickly and quietly as possible, but unfortunately he was working against a torrent of LKā€™s ā€˜I never loseā€™ ā€˜My daddy will get youā€™ scorched earth policy.
I hate the the thought of MB going through any more litigation, but at the same time, exposing that family further would be very helpful in affirming to up and coming equestrians that there IS recourse and there ARE stop gaps against the bullies who would ruin our sport.

(Edit punctuation)

17 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s really too bad MB did not have the security cameras up yet in order to get a picture of the real thing in action.

6 Likes

Oh man, if heā€™d had video, it would have been so fun watching Mr B play that in court.

6 Likes

Hah! Your photo is far more generous than what Iā€™d pictured in my mind ā€¦ Iā€™d envisioned much more of a creeping, hunched over, drug addled weirdo, because, ā€œWho DOES that?ā€

8 Likes

Oh. I thought Mr. Deininger was really good as well. Very calm and direct. I guess thereā€™s no chance of any of these trials being available to watch online. But maybe thatā€™s a good thing, as I was glued to my phone too much those two weeks.

3 Likes

Haha!

If it makes it to trial, someone may pick it up just because of how many people watched the criminal trial.

4 Likes

Same!!

Is that why she was banned?

2 Likes

Morris County PD?

3 Likes

She admitted on the stand that she lies on Social media. Among other things.

7 Likes